★ England Gets Exposed

The world meeting was running as usual. By usual, I mean complete chaos.

To make it even better, Francis was swiping on his phone when he came across a certain video...

Clicking play, he burst out laughing, and was super close to tears.

"Uhm... dude, you okay?" Alfred asked, eying Francis suspiciously, specially his phone.

"Oh, Amérique, I'm fine... I just found the best video ever!" The Frenchman tried to stop laughing but failed.

"Show me!" Alfred reached for the phone.

"Here, here!" Francis finally controlled his laughter and held his phone up for everyone to see.

(https://youtu.be/7EJxZPn8Z4I)

After watching the video, Alfred burst into laughter, shaking, and almost fell to the ground.

"BRO! I remember that! He literally lit the calendar on fire the day before my birthday!" Alfred choked, holding his chest while laughing.

Arthur was RED. Like... tomato red. Even more than he was in the video. Some countries turned to look at him.

"BLOODY HELL, FROG!! YOU JUST HAD TO SHOW THAT TO EVERYBODY?!" Arthur yelled, VERY embarrassed.

"You looked like- a- psychopath! Trying to sing- Sia!" Antonio (Spain) tried to say, but was laughing too much.

"England should try becoming a ballerina! He'd definitely succeed!" Feliciano (Italy) smirked.

"SHUT UP YOU BLOODY WANKERS!" Arthur was blushing MADLY of embarrassment, putting his head and arms on the table.

"That jump off the group was amazing, da." Ivan smiled in a teasing way.

"I hate you, all of you!" Arthur cried, banging his head on the table.

"We love you too, Iggy!" Alfred chuckled.

"My dear lovely tea, where are you when I need you?" Arthur whimpered.

"In the harbor." Alfred tried to say with a straight face, but was dying of laughter mentally.

"OH YOU BLOODY-" Arthur's eyes widened and he shot up, looking the American dead in the eye.

The other countries laughed as they saw the Brit and the American fight, with Alfred calling out about how sweet tea and iced tea were better then the type Arthur had, which successfully made him almost earn a punch from Arthur.

"Angleterre, Amérique, let's not fight about Arthur's tea, shall we?" Francis laughed.

"HE INSULTED MY TEA!" The two both pointed at each other. Looking back at each other, they waged battle again.

"Who wants to pull them apart?" Ludwig asked, knowing that nobody would want to.

Silence greeted the question. Ludwig sighed. This was just the definition of a normal meeting.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Chandelier started to play again.

The fighting son and father immediately turned towards the sound, which came from... Matthew's phone?!

"It's the only way to separate them!" Matthew reasoned as the other countries looked at him.

"Bloody hell... I'm so done with this. Go drink your stupid harbor, Alfred." Arthur scoffed, quickly opening the large meeting doors and leaving the room.

Alfred, just like everyone else, was laughing. He almost had tears in his eyes. "HE- HA- THE HARBOR-" Alfred tried to say.

Francis sighed but chuckled lightly.

"This video was excellent blackmail... but we just had to show it to everyone?!"
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
CHARACTERS
America - Alfred F Jones
England - Arthur Kirkland
France - Francis Bonnefoy
Germany - Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy - Feliciano Vergas
Spain - Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Canada - Matthew Williams
Russia - Ivan Braginsky
China - Wang Yao
Japan - Honda Kiku

A/N
Wooooo 550+ words! I swear, I'll try and update this more. I just need to find ideas

Requests on chapter 1!
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────