Chapter 1(This is where it starts)

It was a sunny day and the first day of school,oh and by the way I am Gemma Ember Ezell but you can call me Gem and today is my first day of 2nd year college.I walked in the sidewalk with a smile on my face while looking straight.I thought its gonna be good at my new school but who knows?

My Emotions were mixed,I don't know if I am excited or happy or scared because I do not know what will happen.I knew one thing about the school and it is that I am gonna meet new people.

The school was big and I don't even know the way there.I wander around until I bump into someone."Oh,I'm sorry"A girl who has a long wavy brown hair girl said.I just apologized and when she was about to leave I asked"Can you help me find my way here?".She nodded and grabbed my hand to help me find the way to my first class.

When we get there she sits on her chair as she smiles.The teacher came and introduced me to the whole class"Everyone,she is Gemma Ember Ezell and she is a transfer here,please treat her nicely and Gemma please sit next to Ms.Easterwood".The girl I met earlier then waved at me and I sat next to her while slightly smiling.

"So,Gemma?"She asked then pouts and smiled at me while tilting her head a little bit."Uhm,y-yes but you can call me Gem a-and you are?"I replied and asked her while slightly stuttering."Leigh Easterwood"She replied while chuckling.

The class starts as we sit properly and listen carefully to our teacher."I am your adviser and please get a whole piece of paper and describe yourselves,minimum 10 sentences maximum 25 and you have about 30 minutes to do that"Our adviser said as she walked out of the classroom.

I started writing while humming quietly and I don't know why I looked at a boy without knowing it was a bad idea."Gem,focus!!!And don't look at him!!He is the troublemaker and bully of this school!!"Leigh whispered to me as she pulled me so I wouldn't be noticed by him to avoid the trouble.

There was a quiet boy who was quietly writing at the back of my seat and because of my curiousness I asked"Who are you?".He kept writing and he did not even give a glance or respond to my question.I turn back to writing on the paper as I listen to Leigh talk with joy.

A few minutes later,I got thirsty so I got my water bottle.I opened it and when I was about to drink it,the bully shouted at my ear making me drop the water I'm holding.The boy at the back of my seat looks pissed as he looks at Alex who is smiling."STOP IT ALEX"The pissed boy said to Alex while glaring at him as he tried to be calm."But you are one of us Liam and do you like her?"Another bully said to the pissed boy named Liam and replied"No that is not my point....".I just cleaned the spilled water and got back to writing and realized that Leigh was angry at Alex who got back to his seat.

Minutes have passed and our adviser came back and I was the first one to pass my paper.I smiled because I think that what Alex did was an accident but deep inside I am a bit angry because of that.

It was lunch time and me and Leigh ate at the cafeteria together while chuckling and smiling.While we were about to go to each of our class Alex smirked and laughs"Its you who spilled the water huh"Alex said while smirking.I realizes that Liam was with them but there was something wrong,it was like he was forced because of his gloomy look while looking at the floor and trying to smile.Thankfully,Alex just talks and talks about what happened earlier and I just glares at him while Leigh is trying to stop herself to get angry.

After a few seconds they finally stopped so I just walked away and went to my next class which is art and realized that Liam was following me and I just ignored it.I got to my next subject because it was close to the cafeteria and I saw Liam go inside the classroom
where my next class is.

After school,when I was walking I saw Liam who has a gloomy look while he flinches.I saw him with a bruise on both of his arms and a cut that continues to bleed so I ran towards him and I tried to help but he stops me and said"It will be more trouble".He flinches more as he looks at me with his beautiful eyes and slightly smiles,but I don't understand why.