Chapter 30: The New Semester

Kuoh Academy
3rd Person POV
In the hallways of Kuoh Academy, Asia and Xenovia were seen talking with three girls in the Girls Kendo Club, Murayama, a unknown black haired girl in pigtails and Katase. However, Murayama, seemed to have her right hand under wraps.

Asia: Murayama! What happened to your hand?

Murayama closed her eyes and giggled a bit.

Murayama: Funny story honestly. I would tell it, but I'm still a little embarrassed to talk about it. Long story short, I sprained my wrist.

Xenovia: That's terrible. I can only pray that you get better.

Suddenly, a shadowy figure moved up close to the busty brunette, covering her.

???: Murayama.

Murayama gave out a light gasp and turned to the figure. Her eyes were widened in awe at the sight.

???: You okay?

Murayama: A-Ah?!?!

Katase even gasped at the sight too, as well as the third girl.

The reason for their reaction, standing before them was Hajime Akamizu. He wore his short sleeve Kuoh Academy white shirt for the uniform completely unbuttoned, wearing a black tank top underneath it. Instead of dress shoes, he wore black and white sneakers, and his signature sunglasses were at his forehead, revealing his red eyes.

Hajime: A sprained wrist for a girl in the Kendo Club alone just sounds kind of nasty. I hope you get better soon.

Murayama said nothing to him as he looked down at her with a smile on his face. Eventually, he put his sunglasses in front of his eyes and looked slightly upwards.

Hajime: Well...take care!

Hajime put his hands in his pockets and walked away from the girls. Murayama and Katase looked completely stunned as well as the third girl too. Their mouths quivered in shock.

Murayama: H-H-H-Hajime's back?!

???: A-AKAMIZU RETURNED!

Xenovia and Asia both smiled, but both of them now had sweat marks that appeared on the side of their heads.

Xenovia: Oh boy. I think I may have completely skipped over the fact that Hajime hasn't been back here in a while.

Asia: Yeah. It sounds like he's going to be a very popular subject among all the girls around here now that he's back in school.

Not to their surprise, Asia and Xenovia's thoughts have gone on to be completely right. Because Hajime's return to Kuoh Academy became a very popular subject among all the girls, except for the Occult Research Club and the Student Council.

Class 2B
In Class 2B, majority of the girls were all talking, chatting, maybe even gossip about Hajime and his new appearance. The sheer reference of his name being called by them irritated most of the boys at school and in this class.

???: Did you hear Akamizu's back?

???: Yeah! I heard he got really handsome!

???: Handsome is such an understatement! I heard how hot he looked with his sunglasses!

Issei sat with Matsuda and Motohama, his head in his hand in thought.

Issei's Mind: (Man, Hajime is becoming a super popular sensation among all the girls. It's making Matsuda and Motohama really pissed off. Luckily for me, I heard a lot how we're getting a new transfer student, a super hot one too. Wait one fucking minute! What in the living hell did my man-wife wear?!)