Chapter 24: A Forgotten Past

Hello everyone!

It's here! It's Season 3!

Now if anyone's a fan of music, which is probably everyone, I decided to give the start of my this season a theme.

Song: Under the Tree
Music Artist: SiM

Now, let us begin Season 3!

______________________________

Sona POV
It was five days. Five days ago when it came down upon us.

The man, the one I called my love, the boy who stolen and captured my heart with his actions, was gone in an instant, as if he had disappeared without a trace.

None of us could sense him. No one could find a way to contact him.

We tried a search party for two days and few found zero tracks of him.

It didn't take long for the news of his sudden disappearance to reach my sister, and he was then declared MIA.

Some said the only wise choice was to give up now. Others said that he may have gone stray. And a few asked why bother trying to find a potential dead man.

Frankly, I didn't care what they thought.

I know we didn't care at all. We want him back.

No matter what needs to be done, I will make this one single vow. Hajime Akamizu, I can, no. I will bring you back to the House of Sitri.

Sona's Bedroom
3rd Person POV
There in a fairly dark room, a room with a bit of sunlight coming through the curtains, staining the bed with its light, was Sona Sitri, the current heiress of the House of Sitri who will become the next Princess.

Sona sat in her room from her bed, wearing a loose white v-neck tank top, as well as purple underwear that looked like boyshorts.

She grabbed her glasses from her nightstand and put them on, showing off her violet eyes. Her eyes seemed to be widened a bit, but they in real terms were not.

She blinked a few times and her eyes were fixed as if she could see normal now. She turned to her mirror and saw her hair. It looked messy and somewhat chaotic. Sona groaned in a slight hint of frustration.

Sona: Ugh...it's humid. How annoying. I better shower.

Sona looked at her glasses and took them off. She set them at her dresser and grabbed a clean pair of underwear, that included a matching bra. They were black this time, which included a lacy themed cheeky underwear. She shut her door and went off to the washrooms, or the bathroom in other terms.

At the next door, she stopped. She turned to the right and sighed. In her voice, it hinted as clear as day themes of sadness and loneliness.

Sona's Mind: (Hajime..)

She turned away from the door and continued in to the bathroom. Once there, she opened the door and shut it. She set her underwear on a countertop and turned to once of the many faucets. She turned on the water and it began to spray down and trickle through. After a couple seconds of waiting for the heat, Sona undressed to expose her nude body and went under the steaming water.

The water itself alone was hot, but not enough to cause burns. Sona closed her eyes as she looked up and ran her fingers through her jet black hair. Afterwards, she moved her head down at her body as her hands slowly moved around, from her arms to her small breasts with slightly perky nipples, down to her thighs that shaped very well with her ass that had caught the attention of the boy she truly loves.