DAY 5: CHALLENGE

Delilac: "Okay! We'll be having our first challenge of the merged team!"
Taylor: "Why couldn't we do this like.. in the morning.. Delilac.. It's almost night..."
Delilac: "Yeah! I know. That's the point! The objective is to stay awake for as long and search for the glowing neon green flag that is plopped like.. somewhere on this island. First person to find it wins immunity!"
Delilac: "Go!"
They all started searching.
Ashley: "Xavier.. It's scary.. Can you stay with me..?"
Xavier: "Of course."
CONFESSIONAL CABIN CLIPS:
Xavier: "Dumb plastic girl who thinks she's smart actually falls for me? HAH!"
#######
Ashley: "Wow. How dumb of him to actually think that I'm.. 'Fallinggg in lOvE', HAH!"
CLIPS OVER, BACK TO PRESENT.
Jaime approached Felix.
Jaime: "Hey Felix! Could we uhm.. Stay together? I-It's kinda scary when we're out this late and not near the campire or sleeping..."
Felix: "Really? Fine."
...
Elijah: "Wait, Why is the camera on me?? I ain got nothin to say—I'm surprised I'm still competing!"
...
Elijah: "What?"
The camera pans to someone else..
Patrisha, She seems to be looking at a map of something.
Patrisha: "So.. If the human brain tends to pick one spot they think is the most trickiest to get to, That should be it.."
She points to a spot in the map and starts walking.
Dusk: "Wow.. Sooo... Clever.. I'm gonna go in a random direction until I hit something."
Dusk starts walking... East of the island.
Jaime is clinging onto Felix, Who looks miserable.
Xavier and Ashley seem to be cuddling near the campfire...
Xavier had fallen asleep while Ashley was awake the whole time.
Ashley left him sleeping and ran past Patrisha.
Patrisha: "Hey! You could've hit me!"
Patrisha went back to walking in her theoretical 'Location of the neon flag'.
Patrisha: "Haha.. So.. It's up this steep cliff? Wow."
Patrisha looked annoyed but tried to climb the cliff.
She made it to the top.
Patrisha: "It must be here somewh- AAAAA"
Patrisha had fell in a hole in the mountain that lead to long tunnels.
Patrisha: "Bleh- Gross water. Now I'm wet, Well isn't this just GREAT!"
Her voiced echoed through the tunnels.
She turned on her flashlight and kept going.
After a while she found something glowing in the distance.
She ran to it, And it was the neon flag!
She shouted in joy.
Patrisha: "YesYesYesYes YESS! I LOVE YOU SCIENCE!"
Delilac: "Wow.. just wow. But congrats on finding it!"
Patrisha: "Oh, You were here! So... Can you bring me back?.."
Delilac: "Well fine.. Also you smell bad, And why are you wet?"
Patrisha: "Well I fell into this puddle from a hole in the mountain, Why?"
Delilac: "Oh."
Delilac had flashbacks of some of the male contestants peeing there for a dare or something.
Delilac: "Oh god."
Patrisha: "Okay let's go."
Delilac: "Yeah, Also you should wash your clothes early in the morning for tomorrow, There's washing machine stuff in the communal bathroom."
Patrisha and Delilac went to the Campfire.
Delilac: "So! Patrisha, With her brains, Had found the neon flag and has won immunity! Each one of you must vote someone off, Please discuss your plans."