The comers

No one's POV still
Delilac waited for her new contestants, And In just a few seconds, A tall, white girl with black tied up hair in a boat had just arrived.
"Hey!"
The girl said, She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, Black jeans and shoes.
"Hello, Sarah!"
Delilac answered, A bright smile across her face.
"This must be it!"
Sarah exclaimed, She looked around.
"Not expected but I can work with this..."
Sarah said, while looking at the camp.
Another girl in a boat had arrived, She was pale, Had the most SHINY AND GLOSSIEST Long brown hair and looked.. oddly rich.
The girl stepped off the boat and looked around, She had a pink and white crop top, White tight leggings, Black heel boots, And Sparkly Sunglasses resting on the top of her head.
"I GOT SCAMMED!"
The girl yelled.
She began to march to Delilac.
"BRING ME BACK!"
Delilac smiled before answering,
"No can do, Ashley. Your luxury boat has already left."
Ashley was enraged, But was trying to keep her temper.
"Well.. Okay then,"
Ashley said while slowly breathing.
A guy with messy, not nice-looking brown hair came to the docks via a boat, AND PADDLING.
The boy went onto the Docks.
Delilac greeted him happily.
"Hey there! Elliott, Yes?"
Elliott responded.
"... meh."
Delilac stared before saying
"I'll take that as.. a yes."
Elliott just.. looked at her.
Before being interrupted by loud music as the rich guy with black slickback hair and the charming smile with the brightest Emerald eyes, Xavier, Had just arrived.
"Hey,"
Xavier said with the most flattering voice.
Sarah looked at him, Almost falling for his beauty of a trap but resisting.
The next person was very contrasting from Xavier: She had dark purple, short/Medium length, messy and curly hair, Brown eyes that stare into your soul, And probably the most pale skin delilac and everyone else has ever seen. Her name was Dusk, She wore a baggy black and white shirt that had stripes, and dark colored baggy pants, and some black shoes.
"Hello..."
Dusk said in a very tired and melancholic voice.
Ashley gave her a judgemental stare and muttered "ew, Weird goth girl.." to herself.
Dusk didn't really noticed, nor cared.
A tall tan girl arrived.
"Hey! Hi! It's I, Eliza! But you can call me Liz."
Eliza said, She seemed very enthusiastic, She had short curly brown tied up hair, A Pink shirt with a ribbon in the middle, A pair of Very Light brown pants, and white shoes! She was bit.. how to say.. Chubby? Bigger? From the rest..
Along with her was a very.. bored boy with a blonde messy mullet, He wore a green shirt with thin white striped, and some light cargo pants, and black and white shoes.
Liz looked at him and Introduced him too.
"This is my friend, His name is Felix!"
Liz said with a very eager smile.
"Oh. Hey,"
Felix said, Continuing to read his book.
Liz nudged him, Giving him a "C'mon do it.." look.
"What am i supposed to say?!"
Felix asked Liz, a bit aggravated.
Liz answered.
"Nothing Nothing- It's fine-"
Felix kept on reading.
A guy with.. Auburn hair, blue eyes and.. a shirt with a hole-
-Lot of style, had just arrived
"Hey! Jeffrey in the house!"
Jeffrey yelled.
"Sup!"
Delilac responded.
Next up! A guy with spiky, messy brown hair with blonde color tips, and brown eyes, Jaime, He wore a red shirt with a few white stripes and a strange symbol in the middle, He also wore Khaki colored Pants and some neon colored shoes, He also had some neon colored braceletd that oddly looked A lot like scrunchies, What a nerd.
"Oh, Hi!"
Jaime said, a small cowardly smile appearing on his face.
NEXT! A more dark skinned dude with black hair and even darker brown eyes arrived, Elijah.
"This place seems cool, Even if it doesn't look like the resort on the ad.."
Elijah said, Processing his new environment.
Next up is a tall girl with blonde hair, glistening sapphire eyes and an eager smile had arrived, Taylor, Her hair was tied in a updo '90s hairstyle, Like a cartoon mom's hair, A blue and white striped checkered shirt, Light pink arm warmers, Cream colored Cargo Pants, and Hmm.. What word to describe.. Barely beige shoes, As in almost white.
"It's giving summer camp"
Taylor said, Chuckling a bit.
Last but not least is a taller girl with brown hair tied up into a bun, light skin, scarlet colored glasses, and jade eyes, Patrisha, She wore a purple vest with a long sleeve white shirt underneath, Green jeans, and light brown Mary-Jane shoes.
"Hmm.. Interesting."
Patrisha said while writing something on her sketchpad.
Delilac looked at her new contestants.
"Wow! You all must be honored here, To have a chance to win like.. LOTS LOTS of money! Like.. Five Million to be exact!
Delilac said before-
"WHAT" Sarah said in shock of the prize money.
WELL ANYWAYS, -Before giving them a basic tour of the island and telling them the basics and stuff about HFA.
15 minutes later...
"So yeah!"
Delilac said with a bright smile!

Teams will be in the next part!