Chapter 7

Snow's pov

A guard grabbed the back of my dress and threw me against the wall. I looked up and it was the captain of the guards.

"What the hell do you think your doing hybrid?" He spat I sat there silent he put a metal chain around my neck and dragged me away from Mitch.

"Hybrids are supposed to work not talk." He said he threw me into the kitchen and I saw many hybrids. The guard kicked me in the gut and threw me against the wall. He walked over and started to beat me.

"ROB STOP IT!!!!!" Both of us turned and saw a lava mob. He had tears in his eyes.

"Rob I know you your not like this. Where's the rob that cared for everyone, who would never hurt a fly. The one I fell in love with." He said Rob let me go and stared at the mob.

"Your supposed to be doing work!" Rob yeld and started to run at the mob but he pulled him in for a kiss and Rob stopped struggling.

"P-preston?" Rob asked and Preston nodded. Rob hugged Preston and started crying.

"I-I-I'm so sorry." He apologized and kept crying.
"I d-didn't have control of myself." Rob sobbed and Preston hugged him and started crying aswell. They both stopped and looked at me.

"I'm terriblely sorry for what I done please forgive me miss." Rob said and bowed.

"I forgive you but what happened why did you change?" I asked

Preston held up a necklace with a dark blue crystal.

"The king has been using these crystals to control us." Preston said my eyes widen.

"Like he did to Mitch." I said
"We need to find Mitch fast before hes gone forever." I said they both nodded.

"And were coming with you." I looked back and saw a bunch of hybrids.

"Ok Rob you know your way around the castel the best you need to navigate us to the cells." I said just then I heard bells ringing.

"Oh no the bells a hybrid is being exicuted." Rob said and we all started to run. I looked out side the window and saw Jerome walking up the steps holding his head down.

"No no no Jerome!" I yelled and we all started to run faster.

No ones POV

Jerome's head was placed on the block and the guard sharpened his Axe. His deep blue eyes staring at Jerome.
Jerome closed his eyes and let a single tear slipped.

Snow and the rest rushed to save Jerome. Mitch was looking at Jerome and couldn't help but feel guilty. The crystal aroung Mitch's neck cracked even more.

"Jerome your aware you had been sentence to death. Anything else you have to say before you die?" The guard said with his Australian accent. Jerome shook his head.

The guard raised the Axe and looked at Jerome. Snow ran at the guard and tried to stop him. He swung the Axe down

"BRICE NO!!!!!" screamed a familiar sorccer and the sound of the metal hitting the stone made everyone stop.

"J-J-Jerome?" Mitch whispered