Chapter 1

Mitch is a prince of a lovely kingdom named Nexus Kingdom. His parents the king and queen ruled the land a protected from any dangers ahead. The Kingdom was a very peaceful place but did have some rules. The main one which everyone fallowed was

"Humans can't fall in love with hybrids"

The people discouraged hybrids though the prince thought the rule was stupid and harsh but again Mitch couldn't do anything about it. As the years went on the king was getting old and it was Mitch's turn to take the throne but in order for him to become king he has to find a wife. Mitch never really took true love seriously he always thought of it as a foke tale. Plus all the ladies that live in the village weren't very appealing to prince Mitch.

The king and queen were worried about Mitch. "If Mitch doesn't find a wife we have to sacrifice our Kingdom to Herobrine." The king said the queen looked at Mitch and sighed "I know he just needs a little help." The queen said.

Mitch's pov

I stared out the castle window. I know I have to find a wife but I never found anyone quite appealing to me. I heard the sounds of feet coming towards me.

"Mitchell can we talk?" My mother said "Yes mother?" I said

"Have you found anyone yet to be your wife?" I shook my head my mother frowned. Then her face enlightened. "I have an idea." She said I looked at her "How about you go to the village by yourself maybe find a lady perhaps." She said

"By myself?" She nodded I shrugged my shoulders "Oh sweetheart maybe their will be lady that your looking forward."

Time Skip

I wandered the village and still no one has caught my eye. I walked to the forest and rested on a tree. I heard rustling in the bush I grabbed my sword.

"Who's there show yourself." I demanded I pulled my sword up.a figure apeared out of the bushes.

??? Pov

"No she's getting away!" One of the guards said. "God dammit get her!" I kept running I looked behind me and saw the guards getting further and further away I looked in front of me and saw a cliff. I stopped myself and my feet were only centimeters from fall in off the edge.

"There you are hybrid nowhere for you to run." The guard said I looked down and looked back at the guard. I took a deep breath and leaned back I saw everything go in slow motion and then blackness.

Time Skip

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in a river I looked back. 'I'm free' I thought I swam towards the shore and started running.

I stopped and rested against a tree panting I heard a growl I looked over and saw a pack of wolves with glowing red eyes. I gasped and they attacked me bitting me and scratching me. I ran and hid in a bush the wolves ran past me. I started to cry softly.

"Who's there show yourself." A voice demanded me I went to stand up but my legs hurt from the attack and I fell over in front of the figure.