Chapter 2

Mitch's pov

The figure fell in front of me. They lifted their head and I was meet by the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I've seen. I looked above her face and saw two fluffy snow white ears. She looked at me scared I put my sword away and held out my hand.

"I'm sorry I sounded harsh I thought you were going to attack me." I said I pulled her up and she almost fell. I saw tears form in her eyes. I looked at her legs they were awfully beaten poor thing.'Wait Mitch you can't possibly care for a hybrid' my inner subconscious said. I shook it off.

"Your injured I'll take you to my castle to rest." I said she nodded and cuddled into my chest.

'She's so cute and her eyes'

'Stop it Mitch you know the rules'

'The rules are stupid hybrids aren't any different from humans'

'Mitch you going to be in big trouble when your father finds out'

I finally reached the castle my mother walking fast to me.

"What happened Mitch?" She said looking at the hybrid "She's injured and needs rest." I said my mother fallowed me into the castle.

"Where's dad?" I asked "He's on a quest he's going to be gone for a while." I nodded. I set her in my room on the bed and tucked her in. She feel asleep and I couldn't get over how cute she is. I walked out and my mother was smiling. "What?" I asked

"You like her don't you?" My mother said I looked down and nodded. I felt ashamed my mother hugged me.

"I know you feel ashamed for falling for a hybrid but I'm happy to see you finding true love." I smiled I heard a yawn I opened the door and saw her awake.

??? Pov

I woke up and yawned I saw the door opened. "Oh good your awake I never got your name." He said his eyes were a beautiful caramel brown and his hair stuck up at the front I have to admit he's cute. "Snow my name is Snow." I said "Wow that's a beautiful name My name is Prince Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughe but please call me Mitch." He said bowing I blushed "Dinner is in a hour our maids will provide you something other to wear." He said his voice sounded so soft and loving.

Just then the maids came in and got me dressed my legs didn't hurt as much than yesterday.

The maids put me in a beautiful blue dress not poofy but comfortable. My white tail and ears standed out and my blue eyes. I always hated my eyes people would make fun of me seeing how they stood out. My brown hair was done nicely and a little crown was on my head decorated with safiarers gems. A knock was heard from my door.

"Come in." I said it was one of Mitch's butlers "Dinner is ready miss Snow please fallow me." He said. Once I came down stairs Mitch's mouth opened. I only blushed. "You look a-amazing. *cough cough* I mean you look very stunning." He said blushing "Thank you you look beautiful I-i mean handsome yourself." I said mentally slapping myself. He chuckled and we took our seats.