Chapter 6

Snow's pov

I heard the door slam shut and footsteps come closer to the cage. I looked up.

"Mitch!" I shouted and ran to door. He looked at me in discussed and hit me across the face.

"YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WOULD LOVE YOU YOUR A HYBRID!!" He yeld laughing and grabbed my neck and threw me against the wall. I started crying.

"M-M-Mitch please y-your hurting me." I said he kicked me in the gut and threw me against the wall again. I burst out crying from pain.

"STAND UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Mitch shouted making me wimper I tried but my arms couldn't I fell again.

"I-I-I c-can't." I said he grabbed my neck again choking me and threw me on the ground with a last kick in my back. I screamed out in pain and Mitch left.

"Omg Snow look at me!" Jerome shouted I couldn't move it hurts to much. I folded my ears down and my tail curled in I started to sob.

'He never loved me it was a trap and I fell right into it' I thought I closed my eyes and had the darkness consume me.

Mitch's pov

I walked out of the dungeon and bowed to my father.

"My father I've did what you asked." I said I stood up

"Excellent now if you don't mind I found you a bride." He said pointing to a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Her name is Ashley." My father said I bowed at her and kissed her hand.

"My lady you must be my bride." I said she nodded and we walked off together.

Time Skip couple of days

Snow's pov

I sat in the corner looking at the wall my ears were down and I kept crying. I heard the door open and guards came in.

"Excuse me Hybrid but your now required as maid servant." The guards said I turned and growled and they lead me out of the dungeon I looked back at jerome he waved and I did too. My dress was torn to pieces the memories of when I thought I found love.

I was sent to cleaning up the castle. I started with the floors and looked out the window. I saw Mitch and some girl and he kissed her the same spot he kissed me I looked at my necklace and held it to my chest I took it off and threw it on the floor shattering into a million pieces. I fell on my knees and sobbed.

"I-I-I s-still love y-you." I cried out and curled up into a ball. Not long later the guards came and saw me and picked me up and threw me in front of the king. I saw the queen looking at me and started to cry herself.

"Hybrid your now going to be my family's personal servant got it." He growled I glared at him showing my teeth. He laughed and a guard went to grab me but I retracted my claws and killed him. Everyone was silent the king looked at me.

"Awww you miss your Mitch don't you that why your killing people?" He asked I growled my eyes changing into a blood red color. I was excused and I ran into someone I fell and saw Mitch. I was terrified he looked at me and shook his head. He held out his hand and I took it.

"My mistake I feel like I know you?" He said I saw his necklace had a crack in it.

'Could it be?' I thought

"I'm Snow I'm a maid here." I said Mitch nodded and we stood their looking at each other. I realize his eyes where exactly the same ones I fell in love with. Mitch started to lean in I did the same but before we touched something terrible happened.