59: Party favors (Part 2).

Warning: Dubcon elements? Idk, it's forceful. Have fun.

The Rozy Delirium shots weren't a great idea. They were fun, though.

Shiv was laughing more than she had in weeks, so much so that her stomach was starting to hurt.
Even Tom seemed to have an alright time. He kept his arm around her, pulling her close to him, and mostly listened to the others' conversations. After he had a few shots, he even started chiming in now and then. His grip on her waist loosened, and his hands wandered over her tight corset top daringly. She didn't do anything to stop him. To the contrary, she welcomed his touch. Rewarding him with small, almost inaudible moans whenever his fingers brushed her covered nipples.

The whole group had become a little rowdy. Abraxas had taken the liberty of braiding Flo's hair. She sat in front of the couch Brax was on, and his hands wandered over her bare neck and shoulders a lot more than was necessary. Shiv grinned as she watched the two.

'So no roaming around for you tonight, Malfoy?' Rome asked as he threw back a handful of nuts.

'Roaming around?' Flo asked, trying to turn around, but she was gently pushed back by Abraxas, who tried to protect the wonky half-done braid.

Rome smirked mischievously and leaned into the couch, slapping Brax on his back in the process. 'Abraxas likes to find boys that don't know they're gay yet on nights like these.'

Abraxas rolled his eyes. 'I'm not gay, Rome. They're just easy.'

Shiv straightened in Tom's lap, and she felt his hand slide up to the back of her neck, where he gently massaged her skin. She closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the sensation as she listened to the conversation around her.

'So, what are you then?' Flo asked, her tone in no way attacking, but gentle and curious.

When Shiv opened her eyes again, she saw Abraxas struggling to find the right words.
'I.. have never really..' He frowned deep. 'Seen a difference? Boys.. girls.. they are all the same once they're under you.'

Flo took a moment to think his words over, then shrugged. 'Different strokes for different folks.'

'I kinda get it,' said Tom suddenly, but he didn't look like he was going to elaborate.
Shiv studied his face for a moment. Relaxed, unbothered. Her fingertips glided over the fabric of his black dress shirt, up and down his chest.

'What do you mean?' She asked him, quiet enough to let him know this was going to be a private conversation.
He grabbed her moving hand with his free one and laced his fingers through hers.

'Like Abraxas said. It's all the same at the end of the day,' he answered, looking up at her. 'I don't know, I've never wanted more than sex, and you can get that from anyone.'

Shiv knew she should be surprised and intrigued by his sudden openness about his sexuality. Yet, the only thing she heard him say was 'never wanted'. She gave in to her impulse.
'But you want more with me?'

A small smirk formed on his lips, and he pinched the skin on the back of her neck softly. 'Well, we haven't had sex yet, have we?'

Why couldn't he be like this all the time? She considered if she should start slipping Rosalinds concoction into his flask from now on.
Shiv closed her eyes again as she felt his fingers continue their little massage, this time accompanied by his lips, pressing softly against the side of her jaw. She tried to savor this moment; take it all in.

'Let's dance, Shiv,' she heard Flo say, and her eyes shot open again. Her friend was standing in front of her, hand stretched out and her hair in a very, very messy braid.
Without taking another look at Tom, Shiv took her hand and clasped it tightly as Flo dragged her across the room to the crowded dance floor.