Chapter 21: (Moving on)

3rd Pov: (After the event's of my first Oneshot with Mutsumi)

The sun slowly raises as a new day has began, the sun shine's down on the worker village where the survivors and the dinosaur gang took shelter for the day and night. Rexy frowns when the sunshine shine's down on her face which waked her up as she yawns and shake's her head dusting herself off.

Rexy looks around her surrounding's and see's most of yutaro's animal friends still sleeping with the exception of Skyler who was flying above the village looking around the wood's for any sign of predators or any dangerous creature's.

She then heard a loud thud near her and was followed by footsteps near the building where the other survivors are sleeping, she looks and saw her son Yutaro carrying Mutsumi who had a flustered and embarrassed look because Yutaro was carrying her bridal style. Rexy raises her eyebrow in confusion at their interaction and looks at them carefully, she wasn't liking what she's seeing as she slowly crept up towards them slowly and steadily making little to no noise as possible.

She soon spot's something that made her eyes go wide like dinner plates, she spotted Yutaro and Mutsumi giving each other a kiss.

Yutaro: "Let's hope none of them find out what we did last night..." He whispered softly to Mutsumi who blushes perfusesly.

Mutsumi: "Y-yeah, but hey. At least they'll know that i belong to you." She smiles at him still sporting a blush as she snuggles at the crook of his neck which made the hunter smile lovingly at her as he hug's her closer to him.

Rexy couldn't believe it, her son has a mate now!? Why now all of a sudden!?

Many thoughts rushed through her head, but the main thing that worries her was that, if Yutaro and Mutsumi are together wouldn't that mean he'll have to leave her and the other's? Wouldn't it mean he has to abandon the only place he calls home?

Rexy was getting more worried by the second, she then silently walks off trying to calm herself down at the raising thoughts she's having.

Timeskip: (9:30AM)

Everyone in the apartment building are starting to pack up all of the supplies they can bring, mostly the supplies their bringing consists of, first-aid kit, food and water, hunting equipment, walkie-talkies, and tents.

The scene then cuts to Chitose walking through the hallways of the building looking through each rooms searching for Mutsumi.

Chitose: "Mutsumi! Come on are you finish packing up!?" She called out but was met with silence which made her a bit nervous.

Ai: "Chitose-san? Are you okay?" She asked walking towards her with a curious look.

Chitose: "I just don't know where Mutsumi is Ai. She's not even in one of the room's here." She said with worry in her voice.

But then they hear the sound of a door creaking, they turn around and follow where the sound came from, they turned to the corner and found Mutsumi walking outside of the door with her cute sea lion bag, and for some reason her leg's were shaking and twitching.

Chitose: "Mutsumi! There you are!" She called out running towards her which made the girl jump when she heard her best friend.

Ai: "There you are, we thought something happened to you while we were sleeping." She lightly laughs gives Mutsumi a pat on the back as the girl slightly tumbles which confuses them.

Chitose: "Uh...Mutsumi? Are you feeling alright?" She asked concerned and confused.

Mutsumi then slowly turns her head around and both Chitose and Ai nearly jumped back in shock when they saw her face.