Chapter 6 (Weird morning and a plan)

Yutaro pov:

Ahhhh....peace and quiet......I feel so relaxed right now, i couldn't even hear anything around me at the moment but i swear that I sometimes hear someone calling my name, but i just brushed it off and ignore it, i can tell it's morning already because i can feel the sunlight touching my face.

And then all of a sudden i felt something or...someone shaking my body and calling my name but i was never a morning person so i just ignore it and just continue to sleep.

Until the shaking became more faster and the call of my name was more lauder this time almost in a panicking way, I then got up and i swear i look like mess right now, i then glare at who ever woke me from my beauty sleep.

But i didn't expect was to see Mutsumi looking scared and looking at something in the corner of my cave and back to me.

Mutsumi: "*Whisper* Yutaro...you we're talking in your sleep...we all couldn't tell what you we're saying but you sounded scared." She whispered.

Yutaro: "Wha-" i was about to ask but she cuts me off.

Mutsumi: "A-and then we heard something coming from outside a few minutes ago and then...he showed up. *Points at something in the corner*" she whispers to him still scared at the sleeping animal.

I then look around my cave to see what she was talking about, i then saw all the others on the other side of my cave with Kai holding my unsheathed spear and pointing at something while he and everyone was shaking in fear.

I then turned my head to where it was and when i saw who it is, i couldn't help but sigh and look slightly annoyed and glad.

Annoyed, because he sometimes do this without me noticing, glad, because it wasn't a random dinosaur I don't know.

It was just Crook jaw the Allosaurus

He just continues to sleep with he's mouth open, while ignoring Raven who was in the middle of eating the scrap's of meat in he's mouth probably from he's morning meal

Mutsumi: "*Whisper's* He's been sleeping they're for the past ten minutes...." She whispered to him not knowing what to do.

3rd Pov:

Yutaro then gets up and walks slowly towards Crook jaw,  and when he got closer to him he then sits down next to him and starts petting he's head similar to how a dog owner pets they're dog.

This gesture surprised everyone they thought he was going yell at it and force it out, but instead he just pet's it casual like he knew it for a long time.

Crook jaw who felt Yutaro petting he's head let's out a purr like sound enjoying the head pat's.

Yutaro just smiled at the response, Crook jaw then moved he's head to his lap and starts nuzzling like a dog Yutaro just chuckles and continues to pat his head, Raven then hops on to Yutaro's shoulder and just sits there and just stairs at the cuddly yellow Allosaur.