Chapter 11 (The great white monster)

3rd Pov:

The scene starts of where everyone is currently at, Yutaro was leading the group while carrying Kamijo who was still in the log but he had a handkerchief around his mouth shutting him up, while the others followed closely behind him already having some bad memories of the place.

Kai: "Hey uh Yutaro...can we like speed things up a bit? I don't like staying here any longer..." He whispered the last part.

Yutaro: "I know Kai, i too want to speed this up but the red wood's of this island is just so big that it might take a while for us to even find the place where you're friends where last seen." He tells him who just nod's understandingly.

Chitose: "He's right, I saw a map of the whole island at a wall next to the computer screens in the control room earlier, and the Red woods forest is enormous." She tells Kai who looked surprised by the sudden information.

Hiroshi: "Great, just great." He muttered.

They all tried to see if anything of the place seems recognizable but there seems to be none, Ayumi then realizes that Mami wasn't next to her like normally and she turns around to look for her but finds her looking at a fallen tree in the distance.

Ayumi: "Mami what's wrong? Did you see anything?" She asks.

Mami: "That tree, doesn't it look familiar?" She said as she noticed a small running river next to it.

Ayumi: "That's where we...*Gasps in realization* hey guy's we found the river!" She yells that gained everyone attention.

Misuzu: "River?" She asks in confusion

Mami: "The one that we passed through cause we were chased by that hybrid!" She exclaimed which cause the others to look in surprise before they immediately started to walk closer to them.

Meanwhile Yutaro looked around the place along with Raven and Draco, he couldn't get the feeling off of him that there was something big watching him and he sure as hell wasn't going to let anything get him or any the others.

Kamijo: "Hhhhmmm!" He screamed but was muffled by the handkerchief on his mouth.

Yutaro: "Yeah yeah i know so shut it." He sternly said before turning around and see's everyone walking towards the river where Ripper had chase them.

Yutaro: "Oi wait up!" He yells as he runs after them while the two little Dino's flew along side him.

Unaware that a camouflaged foot slowly comes down on one of Yutaro's footprint on the ground, it's large curve claw's scraping the ground as it sniffed the air and it carefully follows them down to the river while also trying to stay hidden from them.

(I forget to put this picture in chapter 2 cause this is the river they crossed)

Soon everyone was seen next to the river and sure enough it was the same one, it had the Beaver dam and it looks to be fixed probably by the Beaver themselves, Mami was seen with Mutsumi and Ayumi and they we're looking at the fallen tree that blocked they're path.