𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

After the talk with Richie Y/n went upstairs to crash, it had been a long day and the rainy weather made her feel extremely sleepy. She crawled under the cold cover and closed her tired eyes. Even though Y/n was exhausted she couldn't fall asleep, she tossed and turned but nothing worked she couldn't stop thinking. She thought about what Richie had said what Stanley had done, every single event that happened within the past couple of days she thought about it.

She closed her eyes and focused on the rain hitting her window, the sounds of the hard winds blowing against her house.

'Stanley said it was going to rain.'

Y/n then heard another sort of tap on her window only is did sound like raindrops, instead, it sounded like a someone was knocking on her window.

'Knock it off Y/n, no ones at the window,' Y/n reminded herself. She nuzzled into the warm covers and shut her eyes tight. 'Go to sleep.' But then there was another knock at the window followed by another knock. Y/n slowly lifted her tired head as she heard the knocks she then looked at her window to see Stanley drenched because of the rain. Y/n gasped in shock she then ran to the window to open it.

"What are you doing out there?!" She asked astounded as she lifted the heavy window "get in!" Stanley crawled into Y/n room.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry for everything I didn't mean anything that I said back there I-"

"Stan, calm down it's okay," Y/n said as she placed her hand on his cheek.

"No, it's not I was a complete jealous idiot and I made a big scene for nothing, I'm so sorry," Stanley said as he took both of Y/n's hands. "I deserved the punch you gave me

"Stan-"

"Y/n you have to believe nothing happened between me and Sue, she shoved me into that closet, I didn't do anything I promise!" He said earnestly. "I would never do that to you because I care about you." Stanley's eyes looked deeply into Y/n's eyes. "Y/n bumping into you was the best accident that has ever happened to me!"

Y/n's eyes glowed with affection.

"I've thought I was never going to see you again, I didn't for a little while but when I saw you at school I fell in love all over again, I wanted to be with you but I was too shy to say anything a-and when we went swimming and you held my hand I hopped that you be too scared to jump the second time just so that you could hold my hand again. Being with you these past days have made me realize that I love you Y/n! I love you so-"

Just then Y/n grabbed Stanley's faced and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too," Y/n whispered when she pulled away Stanley's eyes widened.

"You do?" He asked surprised.

"Of course," Y/n laughed. 

Stanley the bit his lip and placed one hand on Y/n cheek and another on her waist, he then dove in for a soft kiss which turned passionate. He then abruptly pulled away. 

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked confused.

"I'm soaked," Stanley said as he looked down at his wet shirt. Y/n giggled as she looked at Stan.

ʟ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ ʀ

Once Stanley got dressed he and Y/n laid down in her room. "Do you hear that?" Stanley asked as he placed a hand to his ear, Y/n shook her head. "The rain has stopped," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around Y/n. Y/n lifted her head slightly to see bright orange clouds covering the sky.

Y/n then crawled in top of Stan, Stanley stared at her completely confused and wide-eyed. She then placed her head on his chest. "I wish this moment could last forever," she whispered as she nuzzled her face. Stanley wrapped his arms around Y/n waist.

"Me too," he whispered back. Y/n lifted her head and passionately kissed Stanley once again. He then gave Y/n a mischievous smirk.

"What?" She asked innocently as she got up from his chest.

"Nothing it's just that- you're so beautiful Y/n," Stanley whispered. Y/n smiled as she laid down once again.

"I don't want to fall asleep," Stanley groan.

"Why not?" Y/n whispered as she placed a hand on Stanley's chest.

"I don't want to fall asleep and forget about you for a whole night, I want to be with you," he said as he kissed Y/n head.

"I want to fall asleep so I can wake up in your arms," Y/n said as she looked up at Stan. Soon night fell, Y/n and Stanley fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms with no worries and not a care in the world.

Y/n opened her eyes the next day to see Stanley's arms still wrapped around her. She smiled as she slowly lifted his arm and slipped away, just then the phone rang.

Y/n ran to the phone hoping it didn't wake up Stanley. 

"Hello?" She whispered.

"Hello, Jelly Bean."

"...Papa?!"

"Ya, it's me how- are you doing my princess?"

"Great! How is everything going down there?"

"Perfect, it's a beautiful baby girl!"

"Aw, that's amazing!"

"I'm sorry I left you, princess, you must feel really lonely- if you want I can come to get you right now I don't want to leave your sister but I'll get you if you want?"

"Y' know I think I'm pretty good over here," Y/n said as she looked over at a sleepy Stanley.

"Okay, Jelly Bean then I'll see you in a week okay?"

"Okay, papa- I love you so much."

"I love you too princess!"

Y/n hung up the phone with a genuine smile on her face she then looked over at Stanley. "Stanley," she whispered in a soft voice as she sat on the bed. "Stanley, hey Stan," she whispered one again. Stanley then slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning Stan," Y/n said as she kissed Stan's lips, he then kissed her back.

"Good morning my love," he whispered back.

The end.