𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

Bev took Y/n's hand and lead her outside to the bike rack, everyone grabbed their bikes.

"Oh- um I don't have a bike," Y/n said shyly. 

"What kid doesn't have a bike-" Richie said but was soon elbowed by Ben.

"That's okay you can just ride with Stan," Bev said as she winked at Stanley. Stanley was embarrassed but at the same time grateful that Beverly said that, he would have asked himself but was too shy Stanley's bike had enough room for two, Y/n sat down and shyly placed her hands around Stanley's waist.

"Is this okay?" Y/n said referring to touching his waist.

"Um y-ya it's  fine, are you ready?" Stanley blushed. Y/n nodded and Stanley slowly started to pedal. Y/n could feel that he had little to no body fat on his stomach. It felt solid- she blush at the fact that she had her arms wrapped around a boy. Stanley could feel his heart beating like crazy. There he was with the most beautiful girl wrapped around him. Soon enough they met up with Mike who was at the Quarry. There they met a Mike who was lying on his back on the floor with his hands behind his head.

"Who's she?" Mike asked innocently.

"Don't worry, I'll fill you in," Ben said as he walked towards Mike.

The boys walked up the hill to the Quarry when Y/n discreetly signalled Bev over.

"What's up?" Beverly whispered.

"Hey I was wondering- do you know a girl in our school with blonde frizzy hair and she wears too much eye makeup?" Y/n asked.

"For sure you must be talking about Greta," Bev said rolling her eyes.

"Ya well she cornered me in the washroom today," Y/n said frowning.

"Did she hurt you?" Beverly asked concerned.

"No."

"She's just a bully- she hates me," Bev said.

"She told me to stay away from you guys- and especially Stanley," Y/n told her innocently.

"Well I hope you don't take her advice," Beverly said looking at Y/n.

"Ugh god no, I rather hang out with you guys than listen to her. You guys seem really cool," Y/n said with a smile.

Beverly chuckled. "Just tell me the next time she even tries to pick on you okay? She plays dirty- she'll get her friend involved and waits until your all alone. Last year she dumped garbage water on my head while I was in a stall."

"Wow," Y/n said rolling her eyes. "What a bitch. I hope she doesn't cause me any trouble,"  Y/n said.

"It's nice talking to you Y/n, believe it or not, but I don't necessarily have a lot of friends who are girls," Beverly said with a soft smile.

"I like talking to you too, I have a feeling that's these boys can get on your nerves sometimes," Y/n chuckled.

"You have no idea," Beverly giggled.

"Hey, are you guys coming or what?" Eddie said.

Beverly and Y/n walked up the hill to see the boys taking off their shirts. Y/n instincts were to avert her eyes.

"Um, Beverly what are we doing?" Y/n said nervously.

"Calm down, we're just gonna go for a little swim that's all," Beverly sais smiling. Y/n didn't know exactly what to do. She wasn't sure if she should get underdressed or not. She quickly glanced over at Stanley who pulled off his shirt from behind his head. Her face grew red at the sight of Stan, he was a really good looking guy. She turned around and began to unbutton her dress.