𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝐓𝐨-𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

Warning: This chapter will contain Offensive subject manner.

Y/n threw the shirt on her bed as she ran to the door. 'Please... please let it be Stan!'

Y/n opened the door to see a crooked boy standing in the rain. "Richie? What do you want?" Y/n asked from inside

"Can we talk?" Richie asked as he stood in the rain. "Please?" The rain was coming down even harder than before.

'I can't just leave him out there.'

"Come on inside," she whispered from the front door. Richie shoved his pockets as he walked inside. "What do you want?" Y/n asked crossing her arms.

"I just want to talk... that's all," he said as he raised his hands innocently. Y/n looked right through him as if he was telling the truth.

"Come on I'll get you a towel." Y/n got him a towel and a dry sweatshirt from her brother's old room.

"Thank you," Richie said in a soft voice. Y/n had never seen him so kind before.

'Maybe he really does need to talk.'

"Would you like some tea?" She asked as she looked through the cabinets.

"I'm not much of a tea drinker," Richie said as he slowly pulled back a chair at the dinner table.

"What about... some hot chocolate," Y/n asked looking back at him. His eyes lit up like a child's.

"Yes please."

ʟ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ ʀ

"Get the hell out of my party you Vermines!" Greta yelled at the Losers.

"Ya, we're going-" Just then Stanley was aggressively kicked in the back by someone wearing heavy boots.

"F-fuck off B-Bowers!" Bill yelled as he walked up to Henry with clenched fists. Beverly helped Stanley up from the cold floor, Stan stood up to see Bowers pissed drunk with a bruised faced from last time they met.

"Where's your bitch?" he slurred as he dropped his empty can on the floor. 

"Screw off man," Stanley spat out in rage. He stood solid, ready to defend himself.

"She's a hot one," Henry said with a smirk on his drunk face. "With a nice fat ass."

"Don't talk about her like that," Stanley said in a shaky voice. He then reached over slowly grabbed a full beer can when Henry wasn't looking.

"Have you gone in yet? Or maybe... she's waiting for a real man," Bowers said as he grabbed his groan. Stanley was completely heated with anger. He wanted to absolutely beat the living crap out of Henry Bowers.

"She looks like tight... fuckin' tight," Henry instigated. "I wonder what her mouth could do-"

Just then Stanley walloped Henry across the head with the full can.

"FUCK YOU!" Stanley said as he jumped on Henry and began to punch him.

Bill and Ben tried their best to pull Stan off of him but he would push their arms away.

"You leave her the fuck alone do you hear me?! Leave her alone!" Stanley said as he choked Henry.

He soon let go of him and stood up to find every pair of eyes on him. Greta was now fuming with anger.

"Get...out- NOW!"

ʟ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ ʀ

Richie and Y/n sat down at the kitchen table with two hot beverages and a single light coming from on top of the table. They were both quiet for a moment until Richie looked at her.