𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭...𝐌𝐞?

Stanley showed up at Y/n door out of breath and with solid tears in his eyes. "Stanley? Are you alright?" Y/n asked as she noticed Stanley facial expression.

"I'm fine," he said in a rather rude tone as he parked his bike.

"Are you sure?" Y/n insisted as she stared at him.

"Yes," Stanley said annoyed as he walked up the steps to the porch.

"Stan-" Y/n said whispered. 

"It's fine okay... let's just go inside," he said as he walked inside the house.

"I didn't mean-" Y/n whispered as she stood on the porch. Stanley turned around to she Y/n with her arms crossed, upset at the front of her.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he walked back outside to meet her. Stanley wrapped his arms around Y/n she stood there in shock for a moment but then hug him back.

"My father hit me," he whispered as he rested his chin on Y/n's head.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she nuzzled in his chest. "Are you alright?" Y/n.

"I'm better now," he said honestly as he placed his cheek oh her head. Y/n gave him a soft smile as she grabbed his hand.

"Come on, let's go," he said with a smirk.

Stanley placed his bag in the corner of Y/n's bedroom. "So do you wanna do something?" Stanley asked embarrassingly.

"Sure, like what?" Just then Y/n had an idea. "Hang on- I've got," she said as she playfully pushed Stanley out of her bedroom.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled as he allowed Y/n to push him back by his chest.

"Getting dressed," Y/n whispered as she winked and closed the door Stanley's face grew red. A million thoughts were running through his mind.

'What is she doing? What is she changing into? Why did she wink?!' Stanley paced back and forth the hallway. He heard movement but still wasn't sure what she was doing in there. His face was still burning from anticipation. Stanley then placed his ear on Y/n's door, he then heard Y/n groan from her bedroom. He sprang away from eavesdropping and bit his lip nervously. Just then Y/n swung the door open.

Y/n stood in a long buttoned-up shirt that was dirty with previous paint splatter with her sleeve rolled up, a pair of short shorts and her hair was in a wrapped up in a messy bun.

"Hello," she said with the biggest smile on her face. Stanley stood there still confused (he didn't mind the out though).

"Wha-"

"Here put it on," Y/n said as she threw him a t-shirt that also was covered him paint marks. Stanley caught the shirt and raised his eyebrow.

He began to unbutton his shirt when all of a sudden he felt a pair of eyes on him. Y/n made quick eye contact with him until she slightly closed the door embarrassingly. Stanley chuckled as he took off his shirt and put on the shirt that Y/n had given him. Stanley then opened the door to see Y/n's rosey cheeks smiling.

"Come with me," Y/n said as she took Stanley by the hand.

"What do I do with this?" He asked as he referred to his buttoned-up shirt. Y/n grabbed it and threw it on the bed next to the dress that she was previously wearing.

"What are we-" Stanley said.

"Come on," Y/n said as she brought Stanley to the window. Stanley's looked back at Y/n's bed for a second, he could feel his ears grow hot when he was Y/n's dress on her bed. Once he looked back Y/n was gone.