𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9

𝗔𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Nyasa had flashbacks from her dream where she was held captive by Suresh and was unable to move. Her body tensed and she started murmuring.

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮- "Please leave me, please!"

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Rishi leaned a little forward to listen clearly. And when he heard it he did not realize but he started to fume in anger at this site of her.

He gently rubbed his fingers in a circular motion on the back of her hand and spoke in an assuring voice..

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶- "Shh! It's me Ms Saha"

Nyasa slowly opened her eyes and stared at Rishi with a small pool of tears in her eyes.

She then quicky regained her posture and tried to run out.

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I saw tears brimming in Nyasa's eyes and not gonna lie I wanted to punch the person in the face that made her cry. She soon started to go but I held her hand

"𝙔𝙚𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙮𝙖?"
(Who did this to you?)
I asked her but she just stood there without answering increasing my anger.

I pulled her towards me and asked her one more time with an intimidating voice.

She quirvered but stayed silent.

"Ok, you think if you don't speak, I wouldn't know? I will eventually find out and will torture the person to death and it will get worse as you don't seem to open your mouth Ms Saha"

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Nyasa was surprised at his this side and she knew eventually he will find out so she told him about her dream.

Rishi after listening left her hand in an instance and rushed out of the classroom.

Nyasa on the other hand got worried and ran after him but lost him. She silently returned to the canteen area at the table her friends were sitting at, hoping Rishi would come too.

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 ꨄ︎ 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮?
𝙒𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩? 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙮𝙚✿︎