𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗠𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗸'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Nyasa was right maybe I am overthinking a lot but what about the headaches? Whenever I come to college my head starts aching. Ahhh... What should I do? (Confusingly scratches her head)

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗠𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗸'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"Mehak have a sit here I will go and make some bread- butter for you because I know how much you love bread butter". Nyasa stated.

I was contemplating with myself on how to start? What if she judges me?
I was afraid. I am aware that Nyasa is not that kind of girl to  judge others.
As I was lost in my thoughts I did not realize her walking back into the bedroom.  

"𝙊𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙖'𝙖𝙢 𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖 𝙠𝙝𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙖𝙖𝙥?" Nyasa enquired

(Excuse mam, where are you lost?)

"Oh, it is nothing." I answered nervously chuckling.

"Tell me what happened? Are things going well at home? You are being too quiet at college as well." Nyasa calmly asked.

"I really want to tell you something, but I need your assurance that you will not judge me." I replied hesitantly. 

"You can trust me, but if you are not comfortable then no problem, relax first and then let me know, I am roght here to listen." Nyasa answered 

"Okay listen now" I inhaled deeply before starting.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

𝗠𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗸'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I woke up feeling like I had a new life, a big smile plastered across my face. Well, it had been a long time since I had felt happy, and the reason is this guy whom I met in college.

Unexpectedly, I got to know him through my friends, and we both instantly fell in love. Though I was a little taken back too, he put me at ease to the point where I can hardly think negatively.

He is undoubtedly a nice, kind, and sweet guy, which is why I fell in love with him right away. We have been dating for a month now. We meet every day at college, but since it is Sunday, we are just going to chat via video call. He cannot even go a day without seeing me. After getting ready and doing some house work I told him to video call me.

He appears to be more romantic than he actually is, but we were just acting silly on a video call, acting like best friends because that is how we always act. He informed me that his parents are going to a relative's house today, so he would be home alone. We made plans to meet at his house.  I informed my mother that I would be visiting Nyasa's home, where the girls would be hanging out. I have already told Nyasa so she can come to my rescue in case my mother calls. 

I put on lip balm and my favorite pink off shoulder with white pants. I said goodbye to my mother and left the house. He picked me up, and we arrived at his apartment. His never flaunted his wealth, so I had no idea his house was that fine.

For us, it felt like a small, cozy date. We cooked some delicious food, and played games. We were simply chatting and laughing together. We were enjoying a wonderful night view from our terrace, and we made eye contact. He leaned in to give me a quick peck on the lips. Our slow kiss turns into a hot make out session. It was very cold outside so we both went to the living room. Before kissing me again he asked me.

“Lady love, tell me if you are feeling uncomfortable.”

"I am okay " I informed him.

He whispered, "I love you," in my ears before attaching his lips to mine.

With just his words, he fucking knows how to drive me crazy.

We decided to watch the "Wake up Sid" movie and ordered pizza.

God knows when in the morning I woke up. I did not realize when I fall asleep. Seeing as he was not in the bedroom, I looked for him. He was carrying a cup of tea when I saw him emerge through the front door.

"Good morning." I yawned as I said.
"Good afternoon, lady love it's already past 12 " He placed the cup on the table while informing me with a smile plastered on his face.

“Yesterday, while watching the movie you fell asleep, so I brought you to the bedroom so you can have a good sleep.” He stated.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“I kept a new toothbrush for you in the washroom, you can use it.”
He spoke.

“Okay wait for me, I will be back.” I told him and went to the washroom.

I noticed he was engrossed in his own world when I emerged from the washroom.

"Did you sleep well?" I sat next to him and asked.

He simply gave a nod. He was silent all the time, so I assumed he was tired and did not question him.

"Mehak, I have something to tell you before you go home ". In a serious tone, he said.

I curiously asked, "What is it?" to him.

He had his eyes fixed on me. 

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡? 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩. 𝙒𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧? 𝙒𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙🤭. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙪𝙮? 𝘿𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚シ︎.