𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I logged in to Nyasa's insta account on my laptop as soon as she sent the account's details. We decided to change her username because no one has any doubt. I thanked her,it wasn't possible if she didn't help me. The first time I stalked her I thought she's an arrogant type girl and she will never help me but no I was wrong she's really kind. I hope so I don't end up hurting her in any way.

I searched for Aarav on Instagram and sent him the follow request because he is a kinda dumb guy who will fall into my trap. His account was public so I stalked his id in the hope of any evidence. He didn't post any pics with his 'so called friends group'. Maybe he was also plaything for them as he told me he doesn't talk much to them after their third year. His feed was all about his pet dog and him playing the guitar.

I also checked his following list but didn't find anything. I was so frustrated so I got up from bed and took a cigarette to calm my anger. I asked Ayaan bhaiya to check the unknown no's details but he didn't find anything. He was the only one who helped Akhil bhaiya in his worst days so I asked him to help me too.

I heard notification sound from my mobile. First I ignored it but notifications were coming continuously. I took a mobile from bed and it was the same unknown no. I unlocked my phone to read the messages and again he was spitting some shits.

*Messages* "Chhote Thakur Sahab itne jazbaati mat baniye aur apne Ms Saha pe dhyaan dijiye."
(Young Thakur sir, don't be so emotional and take care of Ms. Saha)
I read it again and texted him back.

*Reply* "Stop pooping on text messages and talk with me face to face."
I called him but the phone was switched off.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗔𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Everyone gathered in the classroom as the lecture was about to start.

"Achaa sun Nyasa, tu theek toh hain na, yeh kya hua?"
(Listen Nyasa, are you okay? What is this?)
Maera asked Nyasa seeing a bruise on her cheek.

"Arrey kuch nahi, main kal raat bed se ek taraf pe gir gayi thi toh usse lag gaya thoda..hehe"
(I accidentally fell from the bed on one side so it's because of that..hehe)

Nyasa said dodging all the questions that were thrown at her.

Everyone else laughed about it except for Rishi, he kept his eyes on Nyasa figuring her out and he knew she was lying. But before he could ask the teacher entered the classroom, making everyone go back to their seats.

Nyasa released an inaudible sigh.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

Everyone headed towards the canteen to feed their growling stomachs.

Except for Nyasa, she excused herself.

"Suno guys tum canteen mein jaake seat pakdo, main apna homework book desk pe bhool gayi hu toh main leke wahan aati hun."
(Guys, you go to the canteen and catch a seat, I forgot my homework book on my desk. I will go and get it.) said Nyasa.

"Thik hain but jaldi aa jaa tu bhi." Added Maera.

Nyasa nodded and rushed towards the classroom and as she thought it was empty as it was almost 5pm and everyone including the teachers had probably left as the college closes by 6pm.

She found her notebook and picked it up and just as she was about to go someone pulled her hand.

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I was about to leave when I felt a pull on my hand, the flashback of that previous night started to run in my head. My heartbeat rose up and I was terrified thinking it was Suresh again.

I started murmuring while keeping my eyes closed.

"Please don't, just leave me."

So who is this person? What do you think is it Suresh and how did he get here?
Hope you enjoyed it.. Bye-Bye