𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5

Note: This is the note for all the readers and pillaites that this story is fictional. This story is not based on a true incident.

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 (4𝗽.𝗺)

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Well my parents are at work and they told me that they are going to come home late because they have some meetings to attend,they work in the same company. They met each other in company when they were 27-28 years old and they fell in love with each other and decided to get married, their love story is simple but cute. They still look like they are a newly married couple. I am lucky that I got them as my parents. I was lost in my thoughts but then I remembered that I asked Rishi to meet at Wadale lake.

I texted him to meet me at around 7:15-7:30p.m so I can finish my work and complete my notes. I did every work that mom told me to do. Being an only kid is okay but sometimes it feels lonely. I wished that I could also have siblings so she/he can help me at home.

6:45𝗽.𝗺
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Nyasa was done with her work and was ready to meet Rishi but, she didn't had any idea that this meet is going to change her whole life that she will never forget, her adventurous life is going to start, the new life's obstacles, roller coaster, and new emotions that she didn't know she is going to face them soon.

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

It was almost 7:25 and I was waiting for Nyasa at Wadale lake, but she wasn't here. I was getting a little bit nervous so I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and put it in my mouth to light it. I smoke whenever I get nervous. I was just busy with my cigarette then I saw a girl who was wearing light green kurti hair tied like a ponytail with silver jhumka. When she came a little bit closer I saw that was no other girl but Nyasa.

She was looking beautiful in that kurti. I mean she rarely wears these types of clothes, she was looking like a goddess. Wait-Why the hell I am admiring her at this time. "𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙝𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙖 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙝".
(Don't go crazy Rishi and just focus on your work.)
"𝘿𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙝 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚?"
(Am I late?)
She asked. "𝙅𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞,𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨".
(Not really but I waited for you for more than 10 mins.) I said.
"10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤 𝙟𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 15 𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚".
(10 mins only and you are talking as if it was 15 hours!)
She said leaning to the wall.

"𝙆𝙖𝙖𝙢 𝙠𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙤 𝙖𝙗"
(Just get to the point.)
I said while puffing my cigarette.
"𝙋𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙚 𝙫𝙤 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙝𝙤".
(First keep the cigar aside.)
I nodded as no.
"𝙈𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚". She gritted her teeth.
"𝙏𝙚𝙧𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚, 𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙠 𝙫𝙤 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙤 𝙠𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙠 𝙙𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞".
(Your kidney gets bad so let it be but I am asthamatic so either you throw the cigar or I am going to throw you and the cigar in the water.)
She said,
"𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙝𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩,𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙝𝙖 𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙤".
(Ok wait, I did not know you had asthma.)
I threw the cigarette in the dustbin immediately.
"𝘼𝙗 𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙠𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙞 𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙠𝙞 𝙢𝙪𝙟𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞".
(Now will I keep telling everyone I meet that I am asthmatic?)
I nodded at her sentence.