It's coming here

"Last night there was another Avengers incident. This time Seoul, Korea," the same news reporter explained as soon as Elias turned the TV on. He had just woken up at around five in the morning and simply wanted to watch some stupid reality TV show as always.

"The fight took place on a busy highway and several cars and the road got damaged. The Avengers seemed to be fighting against some sort of a robot. There is speculation that the events in Africa are connected to last night's incident," the woman continued as Elias slowly sat down on his couch. The screen was flashing with videos of Steve fighting with the huge robot. The metal man was shooting some kind of laser from its hands, flying Steve off of the truck every once in a while.

Elias tuned out the reporter's voice and focused on the videos. They showed a truck flying through the air, probably propelled by other robots, and even more fighting. Elias saw civilians running to safety and cars crashing on the highway, there must have been casualties.

What shocked Elias the most was a phone-recorded video from inside a train. It was Steve and the two siblings Elias had seen with the robot, working together to stop it from crashing. Elias furrowed his brows and tried to piece it together. The siblings hated the Avengers, so why would they which sides? Maybe the robot finally told them his whole plan and they didn't like it. But were they really so stupid as to not realize it before? Maybe the robot had even more cynical plans than Elias had thought.

"We have to get out of town," Elias said the second Dimitri opened the door.

"Whoa, let's take a few seconds to breathe," Dimitri chuckled but Elias could see the concern in his eyes.

"I think something bad is going to happen, and I know it sounds crazy but you have to trust me on this," Elias said stepping deeper into the apartment as his friend closed the door. He had thought about it, and everything seemed to be too close to Sokovia. The siblings, the robot, the weird castle building, and most of all, Elias saw weird objects flying into the castle. Exactly like the Stark robots that had flown into the city just a few days earlier.

"Why? What are you talking about?" Dimitri asked very much confused about everything his friend was saying.

"Look, I've been running away from these kinds of things all my life. I know when it's getting close," Elias said, still not clarifying anything.

"Elias please just tell me what the fuck you are talking about, you're scaring me," Dimitri said throwing his hands in the air and then through his hair.

"Okay. Okay. Okay..." Elias said sitting down on his friend's couch. He knew he had to tell Dimitri at least something, something that would make at least the slightest bit of sense to him, something that would make him leave.

"You know that the Avengers fight against this organization a lot?" Elias started and Dimitri just nodded. "Well, I was their test subject for... a long time. Just like the two weird kids you saw on TV this morning. Because of the experiments and- and torture, I heal really quickly. You've seen it yourself," Elias explained quickly pointing at his friend in the end.

"And it also stopped me from aging, so I'll forever be in a seventeen-year-old body," Elias continued. Dimitri simply sat down with his jaw dropped.

"And you have a lot of questions, and it's fine but all you need to know right now, is that something even worse than that organization is coming, and I think it's coming here," Elias ended.

The two stayed completely silent. Elias waited for his friend to do or say something and Dimitri was frozen, lost in his thoughts, trying to make it all make sense.