𝟬𝟬𝟲• 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Wandering through the graveyard of lost souls, it felt like something was watching her, a bad aura somewhere in this endless labyrinth. Slowly walking forward in the mist, careful of the things watching her every move. She stopped at a single gravestone. It was dirty and had moss growing across it. The stone was a darker color than the rest. 'Sayaka Hikaru ' was etched into deep groves with the uneven name written across.

She stared at the stone for a little while, blank and unblinking, unsure on whether to move along or stand and stare. She wanted to move, but her body never left. Everything felt odd.

Voices began to ring out, low whispers slowly creeping closer. Her eyes shifted to the right, locking eyes with a silhouette of a man, no movement. He seemed to be staring at the blonde as she felt the man's piercing eyes on her body.

In just one blink, the man was gone. Sayaka didn't understand who he was, but he seemed to have a fedora, which was unpleasant since Sayaka didn't remember anyone in her family tree wearing a white fedora.

Everything went silent. The chilling wind stopped, and the voices disappeared into the fog. All that was left to be heard was a heartbeat, faint but hearable now that it was dead silent. This made Sayaka uneasy.

Suddenly, a shrill cry echoed in the mist, Icey hands gripping her arms. She tried to scream, but a third hand covered her mouth. She couldn't move. The presence of man behind her made her anxious.

Trying to twist her head around to take a look at the being behind her but her head was snapped forward again. The screaming got louder as her ear began to ring. This was torture.

Violently thrashing herself around trying to get out of the strong grip, after a few minutes, she stopped knowing that was no help.

"I pity your choices," the voice spoke out,

Sayaka suddenly froze, and everything stopped. the deep voice... the way it held no emotion but still seemed sinister. It seemed like Sayaka had known who the man behind her was, but she couldn't quit place a finger.

"You'll end up like the rest of them..." The deep voice getting closer to her ear, Sayaka felt uncomfortable with this man.

"Who are you? A-and what do you want from me?" Sayaka whispered out her throat, closing, feeling like she couldn't speak properly anymore.

"Poor girl who had to go through so much at one time, I almost feel sympathy for you..." He sneered, sliding his hand to her throat now.

"Then again, you're just another human who will eventually get torn into shreds... How will you last long when all you do is whine?"

The man tightens its grip making the blonde loose air, clawing at the hand.

"Killing you here would be boring." The man suddenly let go of the girl, colliding with the hard floor.

Torture. The one word to describe this nightmare. She had hoped someone in reality could awaken her from this hell. Grabbing onto the thin skin of her arm, she squeezed tightly, desperately trying to wake her body up.

She felt like she was underwater, unable to be heard or seen. Her body gently was carried away with the swaying and humming of nature.