1

"Is everyone ready?" I hear my dad yell through the house. We're going to California for a week and we have to leave soon.

"Yeah I'm ready." I yell back as I pull 2 bags of luggage out of my room.

"Topanga, Auggie are you ready?" He yells again.

"Yeah we are." I hear my little brother shout.

"Let's get to the airport then!!" My dad says.

As we drive to the airport, I play my music. When I find the right song, I fall asleep to it. That wasn't a big deal, considering the airport was 3 hours away.

"Riley? Riley..?" I hear my dad say. Then I feel him jab my side, causing me to jump.

"We're at the airport. Time to get our stuff." He says.

We all get out and get our things and board the plane. When we start the trip to California, I am to excited to listen to music. It was my first time ever on a plane. I was nervous because I had heard about terrorists, but I figured that the pilot was well in control and wouldn't let anyone take over. But so far everything was fine, and I wanted to see the view from my window.

Just as I started to get a little tired, the plane started to shake, waking my mom and dad up. Then my worst nightmare happened. The plane went down. The last thing I remember is crash landing. After that, all I heard was the sound of a helicopter. But I couldn't see, feel, or move anything. I was knocked out. When I finally opened my eyes again, I was in a hospital. I had the strength to turn my head and I saw my mom, dad, and brother. But they didn't look so good.

~•~

So this is my new story!!! Sorry its so short... And it seems bad now, but I assure you it will get better! Hope you all like the chapters to come!!