jin elder and family

Pa.....pa

Weiying felt shocked at first when he registered what little jingyi said he felt a surge of emotions in his heart ,he felt happy tears in his eyes he took a'yi in his arms and said "a'yi what did you say,will you say it again"

"pa...pa" jingyi repeated , though a'yuan asked him if he could call him papa, but he didn't call him immediately and weiying didn't force him either as he may not be ready. Shizui and jingyi call him papa but little yuan and yi calling him papa made him feel happy, as he thought that means they are accepting him as his parents, weiying felt how happy he is this whole week he got his family and friends back, he got his wen family safe , he got a lovely partner, he got sons nephews and everything he want in his life,tomorrow when he makes wenning alive again then everything will be perfect, he looks at lan zhan who is looking like expecting something.

"Lan zhan did you hear a'yi called me papa his first word is papa ,my little baby called me papa, papa loves you so much a'yi, I am so happy lan zhan" he is twirling.

"Mn" he said happy but his eyes are also looking at a'yi expecting. Weiwuxian stopped and sit down beside lanzhan with jingyi in his hands.

"Lan zhan what happened, is something wrong" weiying asked softly keeping his free hand on wangji's shoulder.

"A'yi called weiying, a'yi only called weiying" lan zhan felt that a'yi don't like him,he felt a'yi didn't accept him.

"Lan zhan he is a baby not even a year yet ,he has just started speaking I always teach him to call me papa since he came to my arms,he will soon call you as well, let's try now a'yi say a'die" weiying said as if he understood jingyi said he caught lan zhan's finger in his palm and repeated.

"A......di" jingyi tried but it didn't sound right. But lan zhan is happy ,his son called out for him.these days are one of the best days in his life,he got everything he wished for ,he thanked God and that immortal who made it happen. He got a small smile on his face and kissed both a'yi and weiying's forehead then the door opened showing a'yuan running towards them. He came to lan zhan and said" rich gege, xiangege i found mean gege, he came to meet yifu(zixuan), I told him I am not an orphan,but he kicked me and said I am lying,i am just a wen dog and no one would want me, can you both come with me,i will show him my parents too,then he will believe me"

Lan wangji checked if he got hurt and after confirmation with a'yuan he kissed a'yuan's forehead before lifting him up, while weiying also prepared himself,they left the room and came across Jiang cheng and lan xichen along with juniors who just came out after rest, before they can go to yanli or wen qing to take care of jingyi. He gave jingyi to xichen and Jiang cheng asking them to look after him after explaining the situation. Jiang cheng said he will give jingyi to wen qing and follow weiying shortly while nodded at xichen who followed wangxian along with juniors, when they open the door a family of five is sitting on seats while zixuan and yanli sat on head chairs. Both of them looking absolutely disgusted, weiying's eyes shifted to the family and immediately recognised two of them,one is the woman who attacked him in the future and the other is the woman who shouted at his children.

Before he could say anything the woman shouted at him "you ,who do you think you are, are you here to complain about me , sect leader jin this bastard here is lying ,i didn't do anything, this kind of people who are good for nothing will want to grab attention and money by doing this kind of acts, as they are low class useless fellows and cowards." She said at weiying who seems to be surprised whether he should laugh or feel pity for her.she is still trying to cover things, zixuan on the other hand didn't feel pity for her but he pities himself for having such people in his sect , he and the others laughed out loud even the elder jade startling Jiang Cheng who entered just now.