chapter -1

WenNing didn't understand anything,one moment he was sleeping in a hut the other he was in the place he hated the most,he felt like Dejavu.this is where he died ,this is where his xiangege's life started going downwards at a very sharp rate , wenning know this situation,he didn't understand anything but he got one thing right , his xiangege is going to get ambushed now,he know what is going to happen,so,the first thing he did is activating the talisman his xiangege gave for situations when some other people try to control him.

He slowly gasped the situation,they were in Qiongqi path ,the path was cleared of the resentful energy, everything is repeating,an arrow came for xiangege's heart ,he caught it ,then came jin zixun accusing weiying for the curse when his chest is a bit visible and it is clear, wenning so want to slap on his face for years ,his foolishness is the reason why all of them died,

(Weiying found his other part of soul and made him human again)

The fight started, wenning already started attacking and is not getting controlled by anyone since he activated the talisman,the fight is on full swing when weiwuxian got attacked from backside, before he got injured four familiar figures started protecting yiling patriarch, but due to the impact of attack weiying fainted.

Ten minutes ago:

Juniors were walking towards the sounds when they saw their favourite person in the whole world was attacked by some cultivators ,there are jin cultivators ,nie cultivators and even lan cultivators.

The lan juniors never felt furious,they were looking identical to hanguang-jun.

Even the ever so peace maker zizhen was looking like he would burn the world,

As for jinling he felt his blood boiling , his own sect is attacking his dajiu, how dare they, he can't identify any one of them maybe some imposters or the followers of that shortie, even if he is dead he is not leaving my dajiu humph, jinling don't care , when he saw his dajiu got attacked from backside that's it,they went and started to fight alongside their wenshushu,(not for zizhen)

Note: juniors didn't realise that they time travelled

Coi tower :

Jin ling's 100 day celebration is in full swing , everyone is celebrating,Jiang yanli is waiting for her brother, it's been more than a year since she saw him, and is having nightmares ,she missed him so much that even her husband realised that and invited him ,her husband went to pick up her brother,so she is peeking once in a while to see if they came,guangyao and guangshan are waiting for the news of ambush.

Then there was a sound of people coming, everyone thought it's yiling patriarch,but it's jinzixuan carrying jinzixun who seems to be injured, he just carelessly through him there and went back towards the door as soon as the door opened again the first thing they saw is yiling patriarch carried in the arms of ghost general, followed by two lan disciplines,a jin discipline and a nie discipline.they didn't understand anything when wenning made him sit in a place near lans ,lan wangji just came towards them and started asking in panic "what happened to him"

Jinling who is still oblivious said in fury"shushu some jin ,lan and nie disciples attacked dajiu " lan wangji was shocked with the info as well as the address then jin ling started shouting at the servants " have you all gone mad are what my dajiu is injured,get the room ready, and call for a doctor,no wenshushu u check up on him, I will kill everyone who is involved in this"

Wenning just checked weiying silently and said he is fine and just fainted due to the impact.

He then turned towards jinzixun and pointed his sword towards his neck and said"how dare you attack my dajiu,if you want to die then I can gladly kill u"

Seeing the situation going out of hand guangyao asked them calmly "young masters please calm down,who are you , who is your dajiu"

That voice made the juniors snap their head,and saw the person who is supposed to be dead,they gasped when jinling blurted"you are alive " ,then looked at everyone,his grandfather and grandmother is alive , there are many unknown people who he don't know then they looked at wenning who just nodded his head.

The juniors went silent they didn't understand anything when the time stopped for a moment and an immortal appeared in front of them and told whatever happened and gave the talismans to show the past and future to the cultivators,they were nervous,but they decided to do it anyway since this is their chance to change everything,they can live happily with their parents and family members.tgey thanked the immortal who smiled and disappeared everyone went normal and asked questions like who are they,why are they wearing their sect robes, etc

Shizui took the initiative and said calmly while bowing " Hello everyone I am lan shizui ,a disciple of lan clan , and it seems we travel through the time"

Everyone got shocked and gave them a look"you serious""do u think we r fools "etc

"I know it is hard to believe but we have proofs he then looked at jinling and zizhen"

Jinling" Hello everyone I am jinling courtesy Jin rulan ,son of Jiang yanli and Jin zixuan ,here is the proof" ,he took his sword, clarity bell and show it to everyone,that is really jinzixuans sword and Jiangs bell,they started believing them a bit,when now zizhen came forward

"Hello everyone I am nie zizhen, adopted son of sect leader nie huaisang,here is the proof" he shows the saber and the fans given by huaisang, huaisang and mingjue can recognise those,they are the fans given by mingjue to huaisang. Mingjue is happy that his brother is sect leader and he even got a son, while head shaker is shocked to listen he is the sect leader in future and even have a son.

The lan juniors show their head ribbons,which shows they are direct blood line of lans and qiren , xichen wondered whose children are they, lan xichen smiled gently and asked "how did you time travelled young masters"

Then the juniors narrated the whole situation and said the immortals words, while the jin whore ordered eagerly "Then show us young masters so we can prevent our death,"

Juniors throw him a disgusting look and stated "we will show you a half today and another half tomorrow as the story is very long"everyone accepted.

Then the story started,they saw how weiying used to live in streets,then how madam yu abused him,lan sect indoctrination,wen indoctrination, Jiang sect ambush, core lose ,transfer, burial mounds , war , later things, Qiongqi path, burial mounds again, jinzixuans death, second flute, and Jiang ladies death and weiying's suicide.

The story stopped there and everyone started feeling guilty except some jins and a lan , while juniors throw them a disgusting look .they know how much weiying suffered but looking at it directly is infuriating.

Then they saw weiying getting his consciousness and they don't want him near this people so they nodded toward eachother and said to wenning "wen shushu can u please take dajiu to the room and stay there with him,we will be there in a few minutes"wenning understood and took him to the room then the juniors started speaking....

I hope you like the chapter,

Next up is the reality check for our righteous cultivators

If there are any mistakes, please ignore them.

Please tell me if you want to bash anyone in the story. Suggest anything if you want to see .

Please vote and comment 🙏