chapter -2

Jingyi is the first to speak "wow! How righteous are these people right sizhui ? we should learn from them and, see how master lan does his work , you always say you are such an upright person grandmaster lan, you always follow the rules who,then what are these,you broke almost all the rules ,then i lan jingyi son of weiwuxian want to ask you,

" Don't shout",you shouted on my papa as if he is your servant

"Don't speak ill of dead people" you said my papa is like my grandma a dead person irresponsible,huh

"Don't judge a person without proof" where did you find my papa having army

"Don't befriend evil" you didn't find him evil when he fought war for you

"Respect the young ones " you never respect my papa

"Don't show excessive emotions"what are those you always throw things on my papa

"Be righteous "you attacked someone for saving people and you call that righteous

"Stand for justice ","help the poor""talking behind the people is prohibited""do not succumb to rage""do not bully the weak""do not praise yourself and slander others ""do not make assumptions ""do not mix personal and private interests"

Shizui: jingyi , enough

Jingyi: it's not enough, it's not at all enough,did you see everything he did to papa is breaking rules and they punish others for the silly mistakes or harmless pranks, you saw how many times papa got punished,did papa cause anyone harm intentionally, was papa evil ,no right but they killed him sizhui ,they killed our papa in an injustice manner all major clans ,minor clans went for the ambush of a person,no one bother to check who are the so called army is , they killed so many innocents and called themselves righteous for years , i will speak today .

Towards lan qiren:
Your clan is so righteous right why don't you check,you just listen to one side and judge the other side is wrong without listening to their defence,what if something happened today , what if my papa died what if he got injured, would you even care.

A minor sect leader interfered"but he fought back right, he even killed sect heir jin"

This made jinling snap"so ,you expect my dajiu to not fight back,what should he do he should sit still so you guys could kill him, and i thought you are all only blind ,but you have ear and mental problems as well, when did he kill my dad, the one who attacked is wenshushu who was influenced by the second flute, you all are too busy with accusing my dajiu that you left my dad's real murderers, you even blamed my mom's death on him, he is like a child to my mother, she even left me behind to save my dajiu , but you not only forced him to suicide but also blamed her death on him, you made me to hate him for years , and you are still justifying it , wow this is hypocrisy at another level,huh"

Jinling went to his mother who is silently crying for her brother and son, when jinling hugged her she broke down "I am sorry a'ling I left you alone,i am sorry i didn't protect you....i am sorry...." Jinling too cried and said "no mother , I am sorry, I am sorry for not finding the real murderer , I am sorry for getting manipulated by this hypocrites I am sorry for disrespecting your death, I am sorry for trying to kill your beloved brother" , yanli got the shock"you ... you tried to kill a'xian,but he died right ,he died in the ambush" No mother , he came back"

"What is that supposed to mean"

"Did he raise from death"

"What do you expect from the demonic cultivator"

It's zizhen 's turn to shout"will you all shutup, how much stupid can you all be ,after watching every thing you still believes my shushu is vile "

Lan xichen smiled and said"shushu?"

"Yes uncle xichen , i call him wei shushu since he is the sworn brother of adie, we juniors are close to him, you see we love him the most "

While lan qiren exclaimed"But young master nie it's against the rules to get back from death, it must be because of his demonic cultivation"

Shizui"really grandmaster , you still speak rules huh,where did the rules bought you , your younger nephew went to seclusion after my Papa's death, after knowing the whole truth your elder nephew went to seclusion, do you know who bought him back,your whole reputation was destroyed, minor sects secretly loathed the major sects ,the 4 great sects faced n number of problems due to the lose of respect, you know. who helped you to get out, do you know how you all were still major sects, your rules didn't help in anything, it's my papa who saved the sects reputation,he worked alongside of hanguang-jun to bring back the major sects glory, he talked with zewu-jun to come out of seclusion, your so called rules just destroyed our family, while my papa who you hate so much built it back from the scratch, you don't even trust your own nephew, do you even know how many days my adie perform inquiry till his fingers bleed,how many days my adie hugged me and cried himself to sleep,how many days he went to dangerous places in search of my papa, all because of those stupid rules,you...."

Before he could continue they heard footsteps, it's wen Ning and weiying.He went to his shijie and hugged her , "shijie i missed you so much,is the peacock,i mean (with a face full of disgust) brother in law treating you well,if he don't tell me i will punch him again for you, by the way where is my nephew",he peaked at the back of yanli and looked at the baby jinling he ask yanli's permission before taking him to his arms"wow shijie he looks like you and brother in law,he will be very handsome when he grow up ,i will teach him self defence,sword fight for him, i hope he inherit your personality ,(to baby) see I made you a clarity bell it will protect you from evil things"

"I am sorry uncle, I inherited uncle cheng and a'die's personality not mother's "jinling said while laughing

Weiying looked up and saw four people infront of him, he remembered before falling unconscious these four came to save him,he gave the baby to yanli and went towards them, he bowed infront of them and said"Thank you young masters for saving me "

The juniors felt very uncomfortable,they all together said "please don't bow to us papa/dajiu/shushu"

Weiying was shocked to hear the address he looks at yanli and then at lanzhan and asks "lanzhan,do I look old, like a middle age man"

Lanzhan simply looks back at him and smiles for a second before going back to his normal face which was noticed by two people lan xichen and lan shizui , they smiled inwardly. Lan zhan is secretly enjoying weiyings antics as he saw them after a long time.

" Not at all,wei shushu you look really handsome,you know whoever sold your portraits I will sue them for defamation,you are the most beautiful person in the whole world,no portrait will do true justice for you"

Weiying smiled ,he feels a strange connection with the four people,he asked with his eye blinding smile that every cultivator should wear sunglasses"so, do you know me by chance young masters, i don't know we met before "

They all smiled and jingyi said"you met two of us already papa,but let me introduce ourselves,we are from further we both are from lan clan and they are jin and nie disciples,i think we should reintroduce ourselves,start with zizhen, (I can't wait to look at old man lans 😈)

Weiying got a shock again he looked at lan zhan and yanli who nods at him, he looks again at the juniors when zizhen introduces himself "Hello shushu, I am nie zizhen courtesy feiyie ,sect heir of nie clan, i originally belong to ouyang clan ,but left it because of their unreasonable doings, now my father is nie huaisang. and you can say you are my godfather "

Jinling"hello dajiu ! I am jinling courtesy rulan son of jiang yanli and Jin zixuan,sect leader of jin clan in future, now under the care of Jiang sect leader and you".

Weiying wanted to ask why but he decided to ask him later .

Then it is jingyi's turn" hello papa,i am lan jingyi courtesy yanguang, assistant head disciple of lan clan ,my parents died when i am child , but i am the adopted son of yiling patriarch wei wuxian and.........

Please vote and comment 🙏

If you have any suggestions please tell