lost a brother and bestfriend

Nie mingjue bowed and said: i am thankful lady wen I hope you can take care of me.

Everyone especially nie huaisang was surprised, his dage accepted this fast.

Nie mingjue have his own reasons,he don't want his brother to suffer again,he even have a nephew to take care of now,so he should try to live and the dafen wens are good people and his brother's soon to be in laws,they can be trusted,so he accepted wen qing's offer right away, but after seeing the faces of his brother, nephew and best friend he felt how right his decision is,their faces are literally glowing.

Then the screen started again.its cloud recess  back hills.

It's almost evening, weiying is following his daily schedule, which is waking up eating, teaching classes , feeding rabbits and littleapple, going to sect leader lan , making the lan juniors sleep and later everyday means everyday.

After classes he went to back hills for feeding rabbits and littleapple followed by juniors.

Jingyi: papa see here there is a new baby rabbit, it's so cute

Everyone looked at jingyi who took the baby in his hands showing his papa, it's a cute white baby rabbit looking at weiying with big eyes which weiying found adorable.

They spend some time there and juniors are telling about their day while two of them leaning their head on weiying's shoulders while other two lay their head on his lap

Jinling:dajiu other juniors asked me to ask you when will be our next night hunt

Zizhen: yes shushu, the last one is awesome

Jingyi:yes papa, it's so good,I want to go again

Weiying:we will go in a week or two again then, you all need practical knowledge anyway i can't lock you up in class everyday for learning. I will talk with uncle qiren today so that we can go to night hunt every month okay?

Juniors:yes master wei

Weiying:you all are teasing me again, leave it. it's tea time for xichen ge,i will go and have a talk with him i hope he comes out of seclusion early.

Juniors:all the very best papa

Weiying leave from there and goes to kitchen after bringing everything in tray he goes to hanshi where xichen secluded himself. He knock on the door

Xichen: a'xian come in

Weiying: how do you know it every time xichen ge

Xichen: because only our a'xian comes at this time,so how was your day?

Xichen got used to weiying's company, it's very enjoyable,he never force him to speak,tell his own things and makes him comfortable to talk with, and xichen opened up to him very quickly, for example right now his soon to be brother in law is talking non stop about his day, complaining about lan wangji who seems to drag weiying when ever he try to talk with others while he accepts his brother is overly possessive and jealous sometimes he said

Xichen: it's ok a'xian,i will reprimand him next time he visit okay.

Weiying pouted and said:but xichen ge you come out and punish him na you always say reprimand him but you forget about it the moment you see him.
lan xichen just smile, his brother in law is still a baby sometimes,he also has a heart of baby ,pure and forgiving one,he never blamed him for anything, and he doesn't know how to apologise, but xichen want to speak today.

Xichen: how old is our a'xian to pout like that

Weiying smiled eagerly showing three fingers: xianxian is three