chapter -8

"what do you mean by that? He is your grandfather, and the dajiu of yours is just a son of a servant,i think this weiwuxian cast some spell on our a'ling, how come he gives more importance to someone who is not related to you by blood more than the people who are blood relatives to you,this is how children will turn without parents" zixun sprouted his nonsense

"See ..." Nie zizhen was cutoff by zixun

"And you all shut up,you are an orphan who was abandoned by your family, one is a bloody wen , I don't know how we left him alive, then the un lan huh you all must be hated by others so much that you don't have a choice to stick to wei wuxian because of pity"zixun said, making everyone present furious .

Before anyone could say anything shizui just nodded his head in no while catching wei ying to control. He said calmly"please refrain from taking my Papa's name out of your mouth and as for your statements we will answer after the whole future was seen.

They all finished their breakfast and went to the hall to see the remaining future, lans sit on one side opposite of nies and beside them sit Jiang in the middle sat wei ying as he doesn't belong to any sect juniors sit around him as they know he needs them because future is depressing, opposite to Jiang sit the jins and the other minor sects sit on the back.

They watch the reincarnation, dafan mountain, demonic arm, head shaker,nie clans secrets, jinling curse,yi city and xue yang by then it becomes afternoon,so they all will go to lunch, Jiang yanli saw how mature her a'xian got ,but only she knows it's just there is no one for him to act childish,her a'xian is alone, though it's soothing to know that her a'xian is a bit childish infront of the lan er gongzi is there with him but it seems the misunderstandings are too large for him to finally open up she saw how he protected her son but it didn't give her any happiness,she hates it when her a'xian have to sacrifice, he is always sacrificing since young, and she never blames a'xian for their parents death,after raising weiwuxian and having jinling she know what a parent is and her parents never deserve to be parents,she may sound ungrateful but it's the truth their parents bought it on themselves,if weiying was not injured because of zidian that day,the story would be different,as the people says karma bit back really hard,she just can't imagine what a'xian's parents would have felt for their son's suffering because of it is jinling she would kill them.Her thoughts are broken by the maid who informed her something.jiang yanli hurriedly went to the door .

Jiang Yanli already talked to wenning in the morning about this , she wants to save her a'xian at any cost for that she have to prove his innocence she sent the letter to mianmian the night before,she have a talk with wenning as well,the trusted servants assigned by Jiang cheng and jin zixuan for her protection are sent to burial mounds alongwith mianmian to escort them secretly to the koi tower,they were dressed properly not in wen clothes but in black clothes as they all are in weiying's protection the juniors went to the gate to make sure there will be no accident, they all escorted them inside the hall , yanli welcome them and made them sit and explain the cultivators who they are much to their astonishment.

"Everyone, let's meet the wen army you are talking about,here is the army raised by my brother to take down the world"said yanli sarcastically.

"What do you mean by that madam Jiang these are just old people and non cultivators" said a minor sect leader who arrived morning.

"I am telling the truth, if you want you can go and check now,these people were personally escorted by my guards and lady luo, these are the wen army, even my brother Jiang have seen this army right a'cheng"yanli said,she still can't bear him ,her brother killed her a'xian,she loves both of them,but what a'cheng did to a'xian is unforgivable to her ,she know if a'cheng asks weiying will forgive him in second but she don't want it ,he should know his mistake, her brothers are wrong one blames others for everything while the other blames himself for everything,thus will not do today both of them should have a lesson.so she turned to a'xian first, a'xian i know what you must be thinking,then let me ask you straight

"Did you save only lan er gongzi, lady luo and other heirs and left behind Jiang cheng"

"No, shijie,why would I leave him alone?"

"Just answer a'xian,did you ask my mother to whip you until you can't defend yourself"

"No, shijie "

"Did you plan Lotus pier attack with wens"

"No shijie "

"Did you made Jiang cheng to get caught by the wens,did you ask wen zhulio to melt his core"

Weiying is horrified"No,shijie,never"

"Did you ask wen Chao to throw you into burial mounds,so you can practice demonic cultivation "

"No, shijie "

"Did you save the wens because you want to raise an army,so you can dominate the wens "

"No shijie "

"First call me jie, my mother is no more to command us what to do ,you are not head disciple of Jiang sect to follow her orders, you are just my brother now" Jiang cheng just looks at her in shock while jinling loves to see this side of his mother,he know his mother will defend his dajiu no matter what.

Weiying got tears in his eyes"yes jiejie"

"Did you order Young master wen to kill my husband"

"No jiejie ,i would never,though I don't like that peacock,he is your husband,i will never harm him"

"Lastly,did you stab me, and killed me"

Weiying was so sad even listening to it he cried atlast ,he promised his mother he will only cry infront of family,he only cried infront of two people that is yanli and wen qing ,he didn't remember his mother,but he know that warmth from his shijie and qingjie they love him and protect him fiercely like a mother would,he said sobbing hardly that everyone felt so bad for him except some bastard jins, juniors are also crying mess

"I would never dare to harm you jiejie you are like my mother,you are the one who raised me ,you are the main reason why i endured everything and stayed in the Jiang sect,i can never bear to see you hurt jiejie,i would rather die"

Jiang Yanli just can't take it anymore as well,she is too weak for her brother's tears as he rarely cried,she hugged him and said"then why do you blame yourself for anything that happened or going to happen,i can never blame you a'xian you will never do anything wrong because you never will have such intention,now don't cry ,my a'xian was born with the smile,he always smile like a sunshine,how old are you to cry like this?

"Jiejie, xianxian is just 3"

"Oh ,my baby is so little, it's been a long time i have seen my 3 year old Xianxian,i miss you so much my baby brother "

They looks at the juniors who are smiling through tears and asked them to join the hug, they all hug eachother"xianxian from today never blame yourself,if anyone blame you, just punch them, I will support you even your brother in law will support you, let's see how anyone will bully my xianxian "

"Yes, nobody can bully my papa/dajiu/shushu, when we are here "

Then Jiang yanli looks at Jiang cheng who looks at them with longing and jealousy and asks "so, a'cheng may I ask you some questions?"

Jiang cheng nodded his head .

That is it for today

Next up is about Jiang cheng and weiying's grandma and family entry

Hope you like the chapter

Please vote and comment 🙏