I'm back

I come back to school with my new prosthetic and a almost healed wing and arm. I tried getting used to walking around with a prosthetic but it's so weird and trying to twist my ankle around is all so weird. At least it's not as bad as having a full-on leg needing to be replaced.

I walk into the classroom and I'm immediately swarmed with questions. "Are you okay?!" It's probably the most commonly asked question so I answer as best as I can. "No" I'm not giving them relief I do not feel good and I'm right now on a million painkillers.

I sit down at my desk like I didn't even say anything and everyone just looks at me worriedly. Aizawa comes in and once he lost sizes me I can see that he clearly is more upset about this than I thought he would he did not show this amount of fear for other students so why me. Did they really think I was going to die.

And when I was in the hospital it doesn't help that I had realized that I have another ability. I can regenerate any serious injuries though aren't regenerated because I haven't trained it yet. Anyways I know that we're going to be training for ultimate moves that we can get to the license exam so I don't really listen at all. I more so just daydream.

We get to the area where we're supposed to be training and I decide to work on my healing my ability to use my wings or picking up stuff and how to do something else. I realize Midway through training I never really try learning more about what that strange strength was that I got during the fight so I tried busting it out. It doesn't work but what does happen is I turn into a shadow. How the f*** can I do that.

"How the f*** can you do that?!" I hear bakugou scream

"How the f*** can you do that?!" I hear bakugou scream. I look over at him and I give him a blank stare though I'm sure he can't see it because I'm a shadow and I somehow turn back to normal without thinking about it as I answer him. "I don't really know honestly," I guess talking undoes it.

I suddenly see people come in and I see something that catches my eyes. Is that a new student and also is that 1-b.

They get into confrontation with 1-a and I see Monama coming over to me

They get into confrontation with 1-a and I see Monama coming over to me. "If it isn't the only decent person in class 1-a! You know what you did was very reckless and I can see that it cost you." I look at him deadpan. "Don't tell me he got to you. Well I wanted you to grow up it wasn't like this." I look at him and I shrug my shoulders going back to my training.

A/N
I'm right now running off of pure ADHD energy so sorry if this was not good. However I believe this is good so I hope you guys aren't disappointed. I also do not proofread these things so.