sports festival pt2

(I was wrong you're fighting Iida. The song that won the vote was baby hotline by Jack Stauber. Also I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. I had a lot going on in my life well not as much as I have had before in life but the thing is that I ran on the medication I had again, and now I'm taking new medication so my life kind of just going up and down right now and I've just started 7th grade so... Yeah things are going the greatest right now with how exhausted I feel. I'll try building a better schedule, keyword try. I cannot make any promises)

Shoto's and izuku's fight went the same however eventually Tokoyami and that plant b**** from 1B had to fight each other. Mic said something stupid about how it's the darkness versus the light because the plant b**** is super religious. I wasn't really paying much attention, all I know is that tokoyami won.

Also just realized dinky isn't here probably a mistake by the author. I guess she is really bad at this stuff. (Shut up) And now that I'm going up against Ida, wait that's how his name is spelled. (Keep breaking the fourth wall and I will end you) Anyways... I decided that I would be singing baby hotline and I do wonder if this is going to work against Ida... guess we'll see.

*Both me and him walk out on to the fighting ring that cementos so graciously fixed after izuku and shoto ruined his hard work.Ida is about to run over to me and he even covers his ears to prevent himself from hearing me little does he know that anybody can hear me and it will work not just the person I'm fighting so I sing extra loud.

Baby hotline. Please hold me close to you. Baby flatline, still time to do it too. (Ha ha ha) baby snack time Chow down to earth, but in your head she's a hoarder of quarters and no boundary boredom-dum dumb boundary boredom!

Because cementos hears me I'm able to immediately turn into my bird form and fly up before Ida can reach me and I zoom back down but he quickly moves out of the way as we start fighting however it looks more like a blur due to our impeccable speed.

I content that you're drinking I has never opened. I answer somebody will die and I hate hoping. Wishing that the pills let you cry and I hate coping. Someday I will go back outside and see her okay.

As I continue to zoom around I noticed that his engines seemingly are starting to heat up and I realize that we've been fighting for about... An hour! It feels like I was singing for like 2 minutes damn anime logic really do be like that though. I kind of zoned out as I continue fighting and a few times I do a bit of echoes of hotline hung up and put on a hold till eventually I get back to the proper course.

Hotline please dial 9 to get out! No flat line what were you scared about? (Ha ha ha) baby stop by and felt the wind, at least I called her a hoarder of quarters with no boundary boredom-dum dumb boundary boredom.

As I fly up into the sky to get a better dive this gives time for Ida to charge up and he lunges up at me crash me into the ground and trying to pin me down however I kick him in the stomach and he flies back but stops himself before he flings out of the ring.

I content that you're drinking eyes never opened. I insist somebody will die and I hate hoping. Wishing that the pills let you cry and I hate coping. Someday I will go back outside and see her okay. (For a while)

I soup up into the sky and fly quickly back down grabbing Eda and flying him up into the sky with me of course he panics and he ends up falling and I let him until he says the exact words I was hoping he'd say "I give up!" And when he says this I fly back down grab him and gently put them on the ground.

He congratulates me for my quick thinking and tells me it was a good idea to threaten him though he knows I would never actually let him drop he just acted out of impulse little does he know I would have let him hit the ground if it wasn't for the fact that he said he gave up... Think that says something about my character.

(A/N)
Sorry I haven't been here for a while I start a new medication as I said in the top and overall I just kind of been procrastinating. Anyways I'm sorry that it's short and I didn't truly finish the song but I kind of got over baby hotline please don't hate me.