USJ attack

Not going to lie, I'm kind of terrified right now. It's been so long since I've seen him. And I know exactly what's happened to him, so how could I possibly fight them.       "Iida quickly run out of here, NOW!" I yell knowing full well that Iida has to get out of here now. I choose not to pay attention to anyone saying. I only right now care about making sure that everyone stays mostly undamaged.

Shigaraki's POV
Can't believe that all might isn't here he was supposed to be here. But there's still at least some people to kill and that girl I saw when I was younger what was her name again, ah yes Y/N. Maybe I can kill a few kids and take her before all might even gets here, that would be quite entertaining.

Back to y/n's POV
I could tell that Iida isn't listening, he merely looks at me shocked. Everyone's finally starting to figure out that nobody's coming to save us and now Iida looks at me like he understands. He knows he is faster than me that is why I told him to do it. I realizing I'm having a panic attack, that's why I can't hear anyone. I don't want to see Aizawa hurt. We're all running off to the exit but I know that keroguri will create a warp gate. "Pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this  haven of Justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." As keroguri finishes speaking I see 13 about to use her quirk. And as she was about to kirishima and bakugo jumped to fight showing his ability, now would be the perfect time to say to stop. "13 no! He has a portal like ability, if you try using your quirk he could just use it on you." Good call kid." Before anyone could get another word out Iida was running towards the door, following what I had told him earlier. I block out what I hear keroguri say while he is encasing Us in his warp gate and instead focus on buying Iida time.

I'm working close to the fountain, and I know that I'm close to shigaraki before I even see him. I really hope he remembers me. I know the area of which everyone is in and I know that they will be fine. My main concern is the nomu. "Well, well, well if it isn't the girl who was my first hero." Shigaraki says before I hear a familiar voice. "HEHE HO HE HO IT IS I PIANO MAN BACK AGAIN TO CRUSH ALL MY ENEMIES WITH MY PIANO AND MY MUSICALLY SPIRITS!!!" Oh no not him again "can you just shut up for once!" Shigaraki says.

"Keroguri, make a warp gate somewhere more private for us." Shigaraki had said. Soon a warp gate had appeared and shigaraki had pulled me inside of it. Me and shigaraki appear to be in one of the landslide areas. Maybe if I'm lucky shoto might come and save me. "For the record ever since that day when we met, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." Shigaraki says. Wait, what‽ But I wasn't trying to make him obsessed with me, am I really that bad at controlling my quirk? "But then again why would I hate that, every time I'm around you the itch goes away." S*** he is obsessed.

Soon shigaraki pins me to the closest rock. "How I have been dreaming of this moment for a very long time." Meaning of what? Is he going to kill me‽ No he won't, if he was he would have already done it. "Stop ignoring me" shigaraki says in an powerful voice. "I know why you're here, Tenko." I say in a voice of defiance. "That name is dead princess. Only use it if you wish to get hurt." After he says that he lightly scratches his throat, showing his annoyance.

Shigaraki leans down and kisses me. I immediately try pushing him away to no avail. He grows showing that if I tried that again there will be consequences.

13+ Part warning

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, to which I deny him. After deny him he bites my lip, causing me to open my mouth in a shock. The second he has access, he slips his tongue into my mouth. I can't believe I'm having my first kiss with shigaraki! He continues to explore every inch of my mouth. Slipping his tongue down my throat. It's hard to ignore the roughness of the kiss, and the dry scratchiness of his lips. He uses his knee to separate my legs, thus allowing him to sneak his pelvis in between them.

13 + part over

Before things could be taken any further, shoto shows up. I know this because shigaraki's feet freeze. I look over to see a very angry shoto. So angry that, his left side is slightly flickering with flames. I felt a sense of relief wash over me. Soon however a warp gate appeared behind shigaraki, and he seemed annoyed by this fact. He grabbed me and went through the warp gate.

We appeared near the fountain again, and I felt relieved to see all might standing at the entrance. But then I remembered what this means. I looked down and saw Aizawa head down in a pool of blood. I wasn't able to save him. I know he is going to live but there will be a permanent scar because of this. However I shouldn't be focusing on that, I should be focusing on shigaraki. I get ready to sing only to have a hand cup over my mouth.

"Keroguri open a work gate back to the base. I'd like to drop them off there before I continue." What! Ain't no way I'm going to that crusty musty place. I begin to struggle for more than I was before, watching all my getting beaten by nomu. I can't stand this! So I choose to bite the hand that is restricting me, and the second it releases I sing.

Time skip

The police eventually arrived and all might was able to defeat the nomu thing. I give them my side of the story what happens but don't tell them about what happened during my childhood. My main concern is, how did he become obsessed if I wasn't focusing on making that happen?

:-----°°                             A/N                               °°-----:
Sorry it took me so long to post I've been really tired. I've also been wanting to make another story but I need to finish this one. Though I decided to give in to my inner thoughts and, I got to make another story that will be called "Pink diamond" and it's going to be a yandere mha x crystal gem y/n
Well they're not actually a crystal gem they're reincarnated with Steven's powers. Bye have a good time.