training

Okay today is the day where all might rushes into the class and bakugo to get the panic attack, perfect. I get myself ready, grab breakfast, and head off to UA with shoto. while we're walking shoto asks me a question "So, why are you taking to so many people," and honestly I can't answer it, because the answer is that there is a few characters I simp for " I'm trying to make friends," I answered which wasn't a complete lie. But I swear I hear shoto say under his breath 'the only friend you need is me.' Eh it's probably nothing.

We arrive at UA and head inside. Of course there are normal classes throughout the morning first of all English which I already know so I'm going to do great at, oh s*** the grammar. "Now which of these four sentences contains a mistake," present Mic "sir, it's number four" I say in the entire class just looks at me strange. "Correct wow only the first day and you already go to English?" Then I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch and of course I enjoyed some of lunch rushe's beautiful food. I decide to sit with izuku, ochoco, and iida only to watch izuku Fanboy over lunch rush. I decided to get rice with teriyaki chicken on top as well as some F/F. After that me and chouteau quickly rush off to classroom 1A for hero basic training only to be met with a tired aizawa and only a few students, damn I've never been early. I go take my seat and wait until All Might gets here speak of the devil "I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO !" We're all excited to see all might, even if he isn't my favorite hero he's still really cool (PS my favorite hero is Eraserhead, but you can just get rid of that if all might is your favorite hero) eh whatever might as well just simply listen.

"WELCOME TO YOU A HIGH THINK OF IT AS HEROING 101. HERE, YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS OF BEING A PRO. AND WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT IN THE NAME OF GOOD! LET'S GET INTO IT! TODAY'S LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!" He says while pulling out a card that says battle in English, and I look over to see izuku worried bakugo with a sadistic grin on. "Fight training" bakugo says "real combat?" Izuku says in a worried tone. "BUT ONE OF THE KEYS OF BEING A HERO IS... LOOKING GOOD!" After he says that some compartments open up out of the walls holding suitcases which I already know has our hero outfits in it. I specifically asked for mine to be made out of my DNA so that way it will turn into feathers instead of ripping when I transform, similar to how Mario's costume works. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." All might says, calmly for once. Gasps and cheers can be heard all over the room. I too am quite excited. "Get yourself suited up, and then meet me at training ground beta!" All might exclaims. All the class including me say "yes, sir"

"They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen and behold, you are the proof!" We all walk out looking absolutely badass, with everyone else's costume shining and mine mostly blending in with the dark, with the many weapons on me. "Take this to heart from now on you are all... Heroes in training! This is getting me revved up. You look so cool! Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?" He says as we all look determined and I choose to pull an ayoama and look directly at the screen.

If you forgot what your hero outfit looks like in this, if you can't think of one on your own here