PART-VI

No one's POV:

They stopped at a motal.

"Ummm... America?" asked Phillipines looking scared.  "Yes?" asked USA,

"I don't think a motal is a safe place to spend a night.." said Phillipines a little alarmed.

"Phil, we don't have any other options and it's about one night " stated USA

"Th-the others?.." a voice said it was
Y/N still sobbing.

"Y/N, we promise we will rescue the others in no time!" said USA trying to cheer Y/N up a little..

"You-you.. promise?"

"I promise"

After that everyone got out of the car, Y/N was still in Russia's arms.

"Hello everyone.." an old man with a wicked smile came walking towards the five people.

"Hey-hey, sir!" said Philippines nervously smiling.

"Uh-execuse me?..how many rooms are available here?.." asked Germany.

"Hehe, as many rooms as you all will like" the old man looked at Y/N.

"And, who is this beauty?~" asked the old man smirking.

"Back off.." said Russia stepping back.

"Hmh..it seems like she is your girlfriend, isn't it?" smirked the old man again..

Russia turned into a blushing mess after hearing that, and jealously could be spot at the other three men.

"Noo..she's just a friend.." said Russia lowering his head in embarrassment.

"Ok, ok soo..how many rooms would you all will like?"

"Uh-how many people can sleep in one room?" asked USA out of curiosity.

"Two people in one room"

"Ok...so, two rooms it is then..." said USA trying to fake a smile.

*Time Skips*

"Now what?" asked Russia

"We have to wait until it's tomorrow..." said USA..

"Oh, you son of a capitalist pig..I meant that how are we suppose to rescue the others?!" Russia aggressive asked.

"I will talk to Germany about it tomorrow.."

*Time Skips*

Si, they decided that Y/N, USA and Russia will sleep in one room while Philippines and Germany in the other room.

Now at night Y/N and USA were sleeping on the beds while Russia was sleeping on a couch.

Suddenly someone brust thought the door, Y/N flinched at the sound and she looked around a little no find nobody there.

Moreover, the boys were so, she thought that she was hearing things and decided to go back to sleep.

But suddenly.. someone covered her mouth with a cloth after that she blackouts...

Russia's POV:

I was sleeping when I suddenly heard someone calling out my name, it was Amerika.

"Russia wake up, wake up! Y/N's missing!" exclaimed Amerika.

"She might have gone to the washroom..silly"

"Russia, please I don't think Y/N's in the washroom, I am getting worried"

"Alright" I rolled my eyes and got up.

We were checking the others rooms when I smelled something very, very disgusting...so I decided to open that room..

To, my surprise a man's dead body was on the floor and it was decomsing....

I couldn't believe what I just saw...

"Amerika!"

USA'S POV:

I ran at the direction where Russia was..

"What?" I asked, "A-a..dead bo-body..." He was scared..I mean even I was scared...

"What the hell do you mean?!"

"Amerika, we have to find Y/N as fast as we can..we can't risk losing her.."

"Hehe, trying to find Mrs. Beauty?" a familiar voice said behind us..

When we turned our head to face the people...it was the motal uncle..

Author: Ah, what a relief I know that the chapter is short but I will surely release the next part fast and a little long, so bye luv y'all<33