PART-IV

Y/N's POV:

So, Phillipines, USA, France and I went to the supermarket and we simply started shopping for groceries and stuff.

But before coming to the supermarket I told the boys to wear masks and hoodies so, no one recognises them, but the problem is that they looked like gangsters..

So, I thought that I should give them some colourful hoodies..

Now I just need to pray it works.

"This hoodie is so cute!" said Phillipines smiling. "I am glad that you liked it!" I said cheerfully.

I told the boys to not go far away and I hope they obey my words...

France's POV:

Y/N said not to go too far...and I didn't,
what? I don't want to disobey Y/N!

"Ayy, shortie move out of my way!" A tall and buff man complained...

I got angry...very angry....and so, I punched his gut very hard...

"Watch your mouth....pussy....." with that I stormed off, people stared down at the buff man.

I was proud of myself.

"There you are, I was so worried about you!" I heard a voice behind me, it was Y/N.

I blushed a bit and said "Hey, Y/N! I got some items to bake some pastries, what did you get?" I asked her.

"Oh, nothing special...oh, oh, oh! I heard that a buff man got beaten by a person because he called the person 'shortie' can you even imagine!" Y/N started laughing.

She...she looked so... beautiful when she smiled or laughed..wai-wait am I thinking?!

Whatever, I giggled a bit and waited with Y/N  for America and Phillipines
to return.

USA's POV:

I was with Phil buying something very random...well after that we went searching for Y/N and France.

Eventually we found them, so we bought the things and went home.

*Time Skips*

"We are back!" Y/N exclaimed.

"What did y'all bought?" asked Malaysia. "Nothing special." said France shugging and putting the shopping bags down on the table.

"Um, Y/N would you mind if Singapore and I read these books of yours?" asked Germs.

"Yeah, sure! take this house as your own, feel free to do anything!" said
Y/N going upstairs.

They said thank you and went into the library...

Well, whatever I sat besides Russia on the sofa. He was watching something...like a movie?

"Hey, Russia what are you watching?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know...I just found it interesting-" suddenly a smut scene was played on the screen.

I smirked at him and asked him "Oh~so this is interesting to you? hmh~".

He became a blushing mess, haha,
I just love teasing him!

*Times Skips*

No one's POV:

"Hey, everyone I made pastries!" said France.

Everyone gathered around the table. He made some of his world class pastries of his.

"Num,num" Y/N chewed down the crossoint.

Others giggled a little at what Y/N did..."Looks, like your mood is fixed, Y/N!" said India cheerfully.

Y/N nooded in reply. "But I want to make it more likable!" said Y/N.

"But how?" a question struck Y/N.

"What about a picnic in the backyard, sounds?" shuggested Indonesia.

Everyone agreeded for it.

"Ok, it's final that we will have a picnic in the backyard in...in...in this coming Friday!" Y/N exclaimed happily.

And again everyone agreeded for it.

*Time Skips*

It was Friday, as promised everyone gathered around and sat down on the picnic blanket.

They started playing board games, they started talking, eating snacks and mostly enjoying their time.

Fortunately there were not many people in the community.

"I will surely remember this day!" Y/N said cheerfully.

"Me too!" Phillipines said while throwing his arms up in the air, everyone was happy atleast, for now...

*Times Skips*

Y/N's POV:

It was midnight and I was hungry, so I went downstairs and grabbed my favourite snacks from the top shelf.

I suddenly felt that someone was watching me, I was scared...I tried jerking off the feeling but it did not work!

'Shit' I thought to myself.

Suddenly someone grabbed my right arm. I was about to scream but the person closed my mouth by his free hand.

I looked at the person...he was like a dark shadow figure.

I bit his hand he jerked his hand away and I ran away...

But my luck..I fell down 'Fuck it!'
I thought.

Before I could stand up the figure dragged me to the front door.

I screamed "America, Russia, India, help me!" "..." no response...why?

I screamed again "Germany, Indonesia, help me, help me!" "..." no response again...

'What is going on?' I thought while tears trickled down my cheeks...

The only thing I remember before fainting..was that I saw Indonesia being tied up and also taken by someone.

I know everyone was screaming my name...But nothing could be done now...

So, I let the people take me...

End of PART-IV...