Part-1

No one's POV:

An owner of a company was secretly trying to make human forms of countries."This mission should be a secret until its UN day, understand?" The owner said in a rough manner."O-ok sir!" one of the employees said nervously. "Good, well how is the mission going?" the owner asked the poor employee."Si-sir um, uh under one week they will fully de-develop, si-sir...." the employee said nervously. "Ok...send them here tomorrow " the owner ordered."Su-sure sir!" the employee replied.
The next day~~....

"Oh god, it's already 9pm.Why did I just over sleep today, today why?!" the driver of the truck(the person who is going to deliver all the countryballs yeah countryballs!, to the owner)talked to himself in an aggressive voice."Oi, the countryballs are ready to go!" a colleague of the driver said."Yeah, yeah" the driver said rolling his eyes.So, he got inside the truck and started driving. As he was driving he met with a brutal accident. It was like 11pm when it happened. People in that area were horrified seeing such a scene. People from the media came to record this scene,this news went viral because the person who died was a son of a famous mafia boss, and yeah....the mafia boss got the news too! He could not believe his eyes that his one and only child was gone......"What the fuck is happening!" he shouted. His employees tried to calm him down.
Author: Okie- dokie main character time~~ and.....you are the main character! you still surprised? Ok, it's ok....let's just continue and yeah remember you yeah you girl you are the main character!.....ok I am annoying you right?...sorry if I did....
No one's POV:

So, it was 12:57am and you were walking in the dark streets returning from your boutique(you are a fashion designer), your house was right in front of the brutal accident. People left the scene when you reached home. You heard something behind you....., you saw that a box was behind you, and...it was moving! you decided to take the box into your house.

Y\N POV:

I was coming home at uh-um....12:57am? I guess.....,so when I reached home I was just about to unlock my door.Then, I heard a sound behind me, I saw that there was a box that was moving I thought there must be some kittens or puppies.But....I heard no meowing or barking.

No one's POV:

As you heard no meowing or barking then you got suspicious and decided to check what was inside the box. When you opened the box you were shocked to see.....countryballs!

End of PART-I......

Author: I forgot artwork is not mine the art belongs to the respective artist.