PART-II

Y\N POV:

I opened the box to see countryballs!
There were a total of 11 super cute countryballs!"Awww....." I said. My heart was too overwhelming to see these small, cute, innocent countryballs. Ohhh...my heart! I picked them up and put them on my couch. I have been a geography freak since high school so, it's very easy to identify the countries. " Um...China, India, Britain(or U.K as you wish), France, USA, Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines and Singapore!" I said. They all seemed to like it. I giggled and gave them toys to play. I looked at their eye expression and they seemed to like it a lot!. The MAPHILINDO(or rice gang if you want to say) were jumping on the soft toy I gave them. While Britain and France were racing in their remote control cars that were actually controlled by Singapore and Germany(Smart heads), and...the others were trying to dance after I gave them a singing doll. I giggled at that moment. I mean...why not? Well, I was sleepy and...eventually I fell asleep......when I woke up I checked the time on my phone, it was already 10 am.So, I called my co-worker and told her I was not coming today and I cut the phone. I sighed and looked at the countryballs they were still sleeping. I did not disturb them and went upstairs to take a shower. After I came down the stairs I saw that Germany woke up, I picked him up, he was the size of my palm! "Good morning, Germany" I said smiling at him. He just showed an expression of smile(as they don't have a mouth)

No one's POV:

You were having a great time with Germany. When the others woke up too. " Good morning, guys" you said smiling. They started jumping when they saw you. You put down Germany to play with the others while you made some breakfast for yourself.  You decided to spend your time with the countryballs(only for some time). Y'all had a lot of fun until it was Tuesday. You went into the room where the countryballs were sleeping but to your surprise there were no countryballs instead......
End of PART-II...