PART-V

Indonesia's POV:

They took Y/N away from us...we all screamed her name...but it didn't seem to work...it seemed like she fainted...

"Where are we being taken to?!" I furiously asked the person taking me into a van "..." no response...and before I asked anything else. A blindfold was tied around my eyes and everything went black...pitch black....

But I was very worried for Y/N 'What will they do with her?' 'What are they up to?'  questions came running through my mind.

I was helpless...I couldn't do anything to even help my own best friends....

*Time Skips*

"Open the blindfolds!" I heard someone ordering to open our blindfolds...

It took me some time to recover from the blurriness..

After, I recovered, I saw a crying Phillipines to my left side and an unconscious Malaysia on my right...I looked around to find ourselves tied up in a circle.

"Phil, it's ok...we will sure-surely find a way to get out, but ple-please don't cry..." said France trembling in his words.

"France, don't get me wrong...but I don't think that we can even escape this room easily" said Britain.

"At least, we can hope right?" said Germany glaring at Britain.

"Stop arguing, first we have to find a way out here." I said  by stopping the argument. We all went silent after that.

Y/N's POV:

When I came back to my senses, I saw myself sleeping in bed! I stood up, it took me only a few moments to understand what was going on.

I was at my father's mansion....from where I ran away 4 years ago.

Then someone entered my room, it was one of my dad's girlfriends...Aura..she was a nice person tho...

"So, Y/N how are you feeling now?" Aura asked. "Not great.." I said, I didn't dare looking into her eyes..

"Well, uh-your dad is calling you..." she said a little sad. "Okay, I am coming." I said, faking a smile.

She left the room, actually my father was a mafiaboss...he tried selling me to multiple men, and eventually he got many customers for me...they all tried buying me as if I were an object or something!

And.... someone did bought me Derek...my Ex..oh that abuser..I just want to beat the heck out of him!

Anyways, I went down stairs to ask what was going on "There you are!" exclaimed father, oh I could not bare this man for real! (Author: I am extremely sorry if you found it rude)

"Hehe..." I chuckled sarcastically. "I am soooo, glad I got to meet my one and only daughter again" said father hugging me, oh he thought he could soften my feelings?..bet not.

"Ok, ok enough, enough! what do you want?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"I  knew it, you are indeed very smart hehe...well...I want you to get married..." his tone changed from a sweet, honey like tone to a serious tone within a second.