Chapter 1: Me, Myself, and I

Thea's POV:

Hi, my name is Thea... I'm 17 (in grade 11), I'm just your average high school girl, who lives in South California...

I have 3 best friends at school... Their names are Alice, Lilias (Nickname: Lilly), and Blair...  I love them to death... We love to sing and dance together, we're all HUGE DIRECTIONERS.... But, we're not that populare at school, nor are we the weirdo's at school, we can be cool but we prefer to be ourselves... When I mean ourselves I mean we act like crazy, awesome, high, strange, dirty minded, weird people.... 

I have a great family, the best I could ever ask for... I have a adopted sister named Aria, who just turned 7. We adopted her, when she was just 1 month old. You would think she acts like a pest, but she's actually one of the best sisters in the world. She has really nice maners. She has straight, brown, hair..Brown eyes and light tanned skin.. Aria may be adopted, but she's still a pretty cool Walker...

I have a dog named Frizzy.... He's 1 and he's a White Pomeranian... He's the most cutest thing in the world...

My moms name is Flora Walker and my dads name is Joel Walker.... My moms a doctor and my dad is a engineer.. Their both in their 40's....

My dad has a great sence of humor, he always tries to make everyone smile, no matter what the cost...

And then theres my mom, she's sweet, kind, loving, fun to be around, goofy just like my dad, and she's very calm, like I mean the most calmest person in the world... One time Aria and I were playing ball in the house, and she was cheering us on, until we broke her favorite vase... Once we did that she made a rule, which was 'no playin' ball in the house'... Cool right... Other parents would scream and ground us... But not ours...

I wouldn't say I have the perfect family, but hey, I love them to death, just cuz' their really weird... Like I said before their probably the best family I could ever have....

Well, that was technically all of why I love wakin' up in the mornin... As for myself, my friends say I'm like the boys of One Direction into one cute girl... Well, since y'all know how the boys are, I don't really have to explain...

Oh, I love to sing... My dream ever since I was small, was to be a great, famous, singer... The music talent just came to me...

I'm kindof famous on Youtube, but not really... I've been postin' videos on Youtube, for about 2 years now... I still do, but I guess nobody cares any more... Maybe 1 or 2 people might, but, that's all.

I've always wanted to tour with someone really famous, but, hey what are the chances that someone who has enough crap to deal with, would want a teen to tour with them? Even though I might not become famous later, I'll always have my passion for music/singing....

Any who...

I can play the guitar, piano, violin, flute, and drums....  Yeah suprising right? Well, I couldn't do it with out my friends and my dad...

I got my first guitar when I was seven, it was quite big at first, but now it's just right.... I got my piano and violin on my eighth christmas... I bought a flute when I was ten, and my dad had his old drum set layin' around, so one day I decided to ask my dad to teach me how to play it... 

Now, y'all probably think I can dance awesomly, if I could do such awesome things... Well, sorry to decipoint y'all, but I dance like a drunk walrus, ahahaha.... It's true though, the whole world would agree with me if they saw me at Blair's halloween party, last year... 

Speakin' of animals... My favorite animal is a Panda... Their soooo cute and chubby.... One time I read somethin' about panda's and it said 'Destroy racism, be like a panda, he's black, he's white, he's asian, and he's chubby.'  Oh god I love Panda's... 

Umm, anyways... Let's talk about random things....

My favorite color is lime green..

Oh and the boys of One Direction have helped me through rough times and they've saved my life...

Ummm, I guess that's basically all about my life... The life of Thea Grace Walker....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyy... Sorry for makin' a borin' chapter... Umm tell me what you all think about it.... In I guess 3 chapters, the boys of 1D will take part in the story.... Well, hope you all enjoyed it....

-Bathila xoxo