Chapter 5: The Auditions

Chapter 5: The Lucky Fans

Zayn's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the lads laughing downstairs... So, I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs to join the lads..

As I reached the last step, I looked up to see all the boys pointing at my face and giggling...

"What?" I asked in confusion.  Niall came up with a small mirror and let me see myself in it...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I saw the boys had writtin' all over my face and had made my hair...PINK!!!!

The boys burst out laughing, while I was kindof still screaming...

I started raiding them with questions "Is this color gonna come out? Is it gonna damage my hair? How'd you guys even do it? And what about the marker on my face? Is it permanent marker? WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!??!?!?!"

Louis quickly spoke up "Calm down, Zayn.. The hair color will come out, you just need to take a shower. And the marker is washable. So just breath..." I started to calm down and catch my breath, as the boys started to giggle a bit more. I rubbed my eyes, as I slowly walked upstairs, to clean up the mess the boys had made on my face.. And hair...

~.~ After A Nice Warm Shower ~.~

I smiled, as I looked at myself in the mirror.. My hair was black again and my face no longer had marker on it... But, before I washed it off I actually took a picture of it and posted it on my twitter... The fans were faning over it.. One of them even said I look good in pink... A bit crazy...

I went downstairs...AGAIN... But, this time the lads were doing some work.. "Ello Zayn.." I heard Niall say, with his irish accent.. "Hi, Niall.. What are you boys up to now?" I asked. "The lucky fans... We need 130 fans in this compition.. And right now we have 500 fans, that are good.. So, we have to pick 130 fans out of 500, TOGETHER..." He explained quite clearly. I smiled and joined into the circle, around the island in the middle of the kitchen..

"So each of us chose about 100 fans.. So, today we need to watch a video, each chosen fan, has sent us... And decide on who's great." Liam quietly said.. The boys and I nodded in agreement..

Liam quickly hooked up the laptop to the TV, as we started to work our magic..

~.~ After 257 Videos and Have Choosen 49 Fans (TOTAL) ~.~

"I'm hungry!" Niall whined . "Then get off your bum and get yourself something to eat." Harry said back to Niall. "Fine.." Niall sighed getting up and walking to the kitchen slowly. "Hey lads, check out this girl." Liam called out to the boys making Niall come back to the living room to look.

Once, the boys and I looked towards Liam, Liam pressed play. "Hi my name is Protima Mukherjee. I live in the northern part of California..I'm 11 and will be singing Stay by Rihanna." Protima said in a cute voice.....

She began to sing.. Her voice was cute and suited the song perfectly.. A smile creeped up on all of our faces, as she was singing the chorus now...

She quickly gave a cheeky grin, once she finished the song. Leaving all of us with a huge smile on our face... 

"Wow I really like her voice, lets put her in." Harry said. "I agree!" yelled Niall walking into the kitchen    probably getting more food. "Me too!" said Louis. "Yeah. Zayn, how about you?" Liam asked. I quickly responded back, " I LOVE her voice... It's just so perfect.." Liam smiled and quickly wrote her name down, with the other girls.

"NEXT VIDEO PLEASE!!!!" Niall shouted, as he walked into the room, with about 5 bags of chips, 2 cans of coke and a bag of candy... I smiled at him, as Liam played the next video...