Chapter 7: The Flight

Hey! Hope everyone's doing great. Today Is My 1st Anniversary On Wattpad! I've Enjoyed Every Single Second On Wattpad Because Of Y'all. You've Been There For Quite A While And I Don't Know What I'd Do Without Y'all. THANK YOU x ∞ .

But, For Y'all To Understand THIS Chapter, Y'all Need To Read This Because This Chapter Can Get A Bit Confusing. So, Last Chapter It Had The POVs Of The Contestants Who Are In The Book FROM WATTPAD, Which Was About 12 People. But, I Said That They're Gonna Be 130 People Going To Boot Camp. So, only 12/130 Contestants Are REAL And The Rest Are Made Up Because I Couldn't Find 130 ON WATTPAD To Feature In This Book. So If You See A Name Mentioned That Wasn't In The Last Book, Then They're The Fake People That Are Contestants. Hope You Understood That. If Not Comment Below.

Oh, And This Chapter Is The Plane Ride To Boot Camp.

COMMENT! VOTE! AND ENJOY! 

___________________________________________________________

Emma Huffner's POV: @eemmaaaa

"I'm gonna miss ya." My mom cried.

"Awww, mom. Don't cry." I said, trying to confert her.

She whispered a small sorry, as she wiped her teary eyes.

She took ahold of my hand and walked in with me. It was a bit embarrassing, but it's probably the last time I'm gonna see my mom in awhile. 

As we walked in we saw people with luggage rushing in different directions.

"They're making me dizzy." My mom whispered quietly. I nodded and dragged her away from all of the people, which was a bit impossible since they were every where.

My mum and I walked around for a while, until we saw three man holding up a sign that had 'One Direction Boot Camp Contestants' written on it. 

"Hi, I'm Emma Huffner. I'm A Boot Camp Contestant." I said, once we reached the 3 tall men.

"Ticket Please." One Of Them Said And Held Out His Hand.

I placed the ticket out on the mans hand. He started to examine it then pulled out a scanner, which seemed to scan the little barcode on the corner of the ticket.

The scanning this beeped and lit up green.

"Come right this way, love." The man said and pulled me and my mom through the crowd of people, as the other 2 men stayed in place.

We walked for about 5 minutes, until we reached a door with about 5 security guards blocking it. 

The man who lead us here nodded towards the buff men infront of me, causing them to smile at me and make way for me to enter the jet.

As I was about to walk in with my mom, one of the guards stopped me, and looked at my mom.

"Sorry, ma'am. But, you can't go past this border, unless you have a ticket." The guard politely said.

"Oh." My mom whispered trying not to cry, again.

She turned to me and plastered a fake smile on her face.

"It's OK, mom. I'll call you every single night. I'll be fine." I said, as I hugged her tightly.

My mom couldn't handle it and started crying.

"My baby girl, is so grown up. You better call me every night. You gotta win for me. OK?" My mom cried.

I smiled and nodded, as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.