Chapter 3: You've Got That One Thing Contest

Thea's POV:

  The girls and I gathered around the TV, listening at what Pheobe (from MuchMusic) was talkin' about... "Simon Cowell told the boys from 1D to start a contest for their fellow fans... The boys had thought about it and tweeted out 'We have decided to start a contest called 'You've Got That One Thing'. It's where fans from all around the world post some videos of them singing, after we've chosen about 130 of them, they all compete. After that the winner gets to tour with us, and be apart of our family....The auditions end in 3 weeks!!!! xxx' ... Now you heared them, so start posting videos on youtube, tweet them links to them... Do what ever you can to get in!!!! Best of luck, to all those directioners!!!!"

  The girls all gave me a look and started fan girling... Alice and Blair stopped screaming, as Lilias spoke up "Thea do you know what this means?" I gave a strange look, as she continued on "You could tweet them your videos and you could tour with them. And like they said YOU COULD BE APART OF THEIR FAMILY!!!!" Screaming the last part out... I shook my head, "No, I can't sing... Well, I can, but you know I'm scared of singing infront of people." Alice rolled her eyes at me and said "Girl you better get ova' your stinkin' fears..." I started laughing at Alice's cheekyness. As I looked up, I saw Blair's puppy dog eyes, joined by Lilias and and Alice sayin' "P-P- Pleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!" They all started whinning, as I thought to myself 'if I do this I'd make my friends happy, it would make me happier then I am right now, I'd be famous I guess, and I do have a fair chance of winning.'  "Oh, why heck not? I'll give it a shot, only if you help me.."

  After that I seriously think I went deaf... The only thing I heared was a loud and probably big fan girling sessions, between Blair, Lilias, and Alice... As I stood up to go to the kitchen, I felt a massive bone crushing hug... Once I groaned in pain, the hug ended... As I walked slowly to the kitchen, I heared all the girls literally scream in my ear sayin' "THANKYOU SO MUCH, THEA!!!!!!!" As I smiled at them, I slowly said "Welcome... But, can we stop with the screamin' for a while, and when I say a while I mean like a month or two... Ok?" They all had a smile ear to ear and quickly nodded... I laughed and grabbed a bag of chips and ran up stairs with the girls... 

  We all sat around my room and began our random talk about the boys... The talk can continue for hours and we can get off topic easily... Like one day we started talking about the boys album 'Up All Night' and after our 3 hours of randomness ended, we ended up talking about sumo wrestlers... Yeah, we're quite the weird group of directioners... 

~.~ 4 Hours Later ~.~

  "And that's why I consider wiener dogs weird!" All of us bursted out laughing at how serious Blair got about wiener dogs. Blair started laughing with us after a while... I looked at the clock, as I read 8:52pm in bright red.... "Wanna stay over, guys?" They quickly nodded. As I stood up, I heard a loud "DING DONG!!!" I quickly ran out of my room and bolted down stairs... 

  As I opened the door, I saw my cute little sister, with a huge smile. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her onto my shoulder... 

  As I put her down, I could see my mom struggling with some groceries... So, I quickly grabbed the two bags she was holding, as my mom and dad carried the other bags in...

  As I walked into the kitchen, I saw that the girls were playing with Aria. I smiled and put down the groceries... I quickly opended the fridge and shoved the food in it... I giggled, as my mom and dad waddled in the room with bags stuffed in their faces... I quickly grabbed the bags and shoved them , also into the fridge... As I shut the fridge, I heared my mom say "Hey, girls... Are you girls stayin' over? If you are, I think you should call your mums.." They quickly nodded and said a little thanks... I gave my mom a great hug, as my dad screamed "GROUP HUG!!!" and joined.. I smiled as everyone in the room came into the hug... Yeah, I have quite the family...

  As we came out of the hug, Aria politly asked "Dad could you please make us dinner?" He smiled "Of Course Ari!" The girls and I quickly ran into the living room and decided to watch 'Spongebob Squre Pants' with Aria...

~.~ 1 Hour Later ~.~ 

 "Mmm. This pasta is really good." Everyone nodded with me, as dad started blushing... We quickly finished up and did the dishes as a whole family... It was quite fun, considering my family makes everyone smile and makes everything cool...

  Once we finished the dishes, the girls and I quickly got on some PJs and brushed our teeth..

  We got in bed, well Blair and Lilias slept on the floor because only two people can fit on my bed.. It felt really quiet, so I turned on some 1D music. The darkness took over us within minutes...

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Heyy Lovlies!!! Sorry for the kind of boring chapter and sorry for not updatin' for a long time... I'll update soon!!!! Oh, and Bailee Madison is played as Thea's sister, Aria....

-Bathila xoxo