___________________________________
Emma

I lean against the shopping cart as me and Natasha walk around target. Its the day before she leaves for her mission and we decided to spend the day shopping for the baby. I'm only a month away from my due date which Nat won't be here for.

"What about Flora?" Nat asks. I shake my head "I had an aunt called Flora and she was a bitch". "Well then what can we call her?" Nat asks looking annoyed. I sigh picking up a pack of baby onesies and putting them in the shopping cart "I don't know..can you grab that coat". She nods and picks up the tiny pink coat.

We get to the book section and I smile when I spot matilda by Roald dahl "I used to love this book when I was little. My parents would read it to me every night..". I feel hands on my waist and I relax against Natasha's. I feel her place a kiss on my neck and she whispers "What about matilda..tilly for short?". I smile as I turn around "Matilda Romanoff..I love it".

We walk around the corner to the next Isle and I stop when I accidentally knock the cart into someone else's "Sorry i-". I look up and my eyes meet my mothers. She looks down at my stomach and makes a face "I see you kept it then". I nod slightly as I look down.

"Detka who's this" Nat asks walking back over to me with a play mat. "This is my mother" I mutter out. Nat looks at her then me before moving infront of me "You need to leave her alone". "Your that avenger aren't you..uh..Natasha" my mother says walking closer to us. As she reaches forwards to touch my bump Nat grabs her wrist "Touch them and I snap your arm". My mother scoffs at us before walking away.

"Are you okay" Nat asks cupping my face in her hands. I nod "mhm..just..can we hurry up..I want ice cream and my legs are killing me". Nat laughs and nods "Come on dorogoya..". She takes the shopping cart from me and walks slowly so I can keep up with her.

We get home and Nat puts the stroller together whilst I try to figure out how to put the crib together. I smile standing at it as I run my fingers along the edge. "It looks beautiful detka..I'm sorry I won't be here with you" Natasha whispers placing her hands on my waist. I hum trying not to cry "you cant help it tasha..".

I turn around and as soon as I make eye contact with Natasha I smash my lips to hers. Nat spins us around and lays me onto the bed. I notice her hesitating as her lips get slower against my neck "Natalia..I'm ready". She smiles against my neck and stands up. She helps me sit up and takes my dress off. I lay back down and Nat starts to kiss down between my boobs. I hold her head to my chest as she swirls her tounge around one of my nipples.

My eyes grow wide in lust when she stands up and takes her shirt off. My eyes trail over her boobs as she takes her bra off. I watch as she unzips her jeans and takes them off with her boxers before moving down to kiss me again. I let out a moan into her mouth as I feel her tip pressing against me.

"Your so wet kotenok.." Nat mutters before pushing herself into me. I gasp slightly as I tilt my head back. Natasha stays still in me to let me adjust to her size whilst brushing my hair off my face. I nod slightly "Y..you can move love". She nods and starts to thrust into me. My hands grip onto the bed sheets under me as loud moans leave my mouth.

I feel Nat's thumb on my clit adding more pleasure as her thrusts grow harder. I feel a knot forming in my stomach and I mutter "Cum..g..gonna cum". "Hang on malyshka.." she tells me speeding up her thrusts. I feel her twitch in me and she nods "Fuck-..now detka".

Cries of pleasure leave my mouth as she lets me cum. I feel her release in me as she keeps thrusting to prolong my orgasm. Nat gently pulls out of me as she presses kisses to my face "Good girl..you did so good for me em..". She helps me lay back in bed and she lays with her head on my chest.

"I love you" I whisper as I look down at her. "I love you too detka" She says grinning at me. I hum as her lips touch mine. Nat pulls the covers over us and I fall asleep in her arms.

I wake up in an empty bed. I look over to the clock on the wall and it says its 12pm. Nat was leaving at 7am and I told her to wake me up to say bye but she didn't. I sigh sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I smile when I spot a familiar leather jacket on the chair in the corner with a note on top. I get up and I go over to read the note.

Dorogoya,

I'm sorry I didn't wake you up I wanted you to rest. I'm so sorry that I had to leave you and that you will have Matilda whilst your gone. I've spoke to the others and they said you can and will stay at the tower. I love you more than anything and I'm so glad I got you pregnant..so that we met..you know what I mean. Ive left my jacket for you to wear whilst I'm gone. I love you

Natalia xxx

I laugh slightly as I wipe the tears that are running down my cheeks. I fold the note back up and I press a kiss to it before putting it back in the pocket "I love you too tasha". I go to get changed and I put on Nat's jacket before leaving our room.

I smile when I spot Tony and Steve sat watching TV "Morning". "Afternoon. Natasha told us to tell you shes sorry she left without saying bye" Steve tells me. I nod "mhm..she said that in her letter.". I sit down on the sofa to slide my shoes on and I recieve a look from the boys.

"Where are you off to?" Tony asks. "I'm going to a cafe with some friends.." I say looking confused. "Take happy with you. Romanoff said to always have someone go with you" he says. "Are..sleepy and dopey coming too?" Tony just sighs at me and points at a man who walks in "oh!".

"So whats with that guy?" Vic asks nodding towards happy. "Hes my bodyguard sort of thing whilst I'm out." I tell her leaning back in my seat. I place a hand on my bump and I smile slightly when I feel the baby kicking. "Does she have a name yet?" Wes asks. I nod smiling "Her name is Matilda..tilly for short".

"I can't believe one of us is having one of those" he mutters. I hum "I'm having one and ill be alone to have it because my girlfriend is..I don't even know where she fucking is". "Hey you have us..and the avengers and their..workers?..I guess" he tells me holding my hand across the table. I nod picking up my hot chocolate to sip on.