___________________________________
Emma

I wake up to the sun shining in on me. I sigh rolling over just to feel my bare leg hitting the bed. I frown and I sit up. I spot my bra over a chair in the corner of the room. I put my bra back on and I start to walk down the hallway. "Nat?" I shout as I try to find her.

I get to the kitchen and I spot Nat stood eating cereal whilst talking to Tony. I walk over to them and as Nat goes to eat the spoon full of cereal she has hold of I put my mouth around it. I smile at her as I pull away and chew. Natasha turns to me and cups my face with her hand. Her thumb rubs the milk off the side of my mouth making me blush.

I frown as she puts her bowl down and pulls me closer to her "whats up?". "You have no trousers on detka" she whispers. I hum "i know I couldn't find them this morning and I didn't want to go through your stuff".

"Did you two have sex?" Tony says making us look at him. My face goes red as I bury my face in Natasha's neck. "No! I took her jeans off so she was more comfortable". Tony looks between the two of us before asking "but you have had sex before?". We both stay quiet. Nat grabs onto my hand and pulls me towards her room. "YOUR BOTH COMING TO MY PARTY TONIGHT!" He shouts after us.

I sigh as I sit on Natasha's bed. "Tasha" I shout through as she goes into her closet. There's a moment of silence before she comes out holding a pair of joggers. "what did you call me?" She asks. "Tasha..I...I'm sorry I won't call you it again" I mutter out panicked. "No detka..its fine. I like it" she tells me. I look her up and down as she walks over to me and I blush when I spot a bulge in her jeans.

Nat kneels down infront of me and slides the joggers over my ankles. My breathing speeds up as I look down at her on her knees for me. The redhead smirks and leaves my joggers at my ankles. She places her hands on my thighs and rubs her hands up and down them.

I let out a shakey breath as I hope she doesn't notice the wet patch on the front of my pants. Unfortunately for me she does. She looks up at me with last in her eyes as she presses a thumb to my clothed clit. A whimper falls out of my mouth as she starts to place kisses along my thighs.

"Miss Romanoff you are needed by Mr fury in the meeting room" I jump when I hear jarvis' voice. Nat sighs "Jarvis ask him if it can wait.". "He said it can't Miss Romanoff." Jarvis tells her. I groan as she moves away from me. "There's a dress for you to wear in the closet. Ill be back later detka" she tells me before kissing me and leaving.

I spend the rest of the day watching TV in Nat's bed. At 6pm I get up and I get changed into a black dress. The bedroom door opens as I'm fixing my hair in the mirror. I feel hands on my hips and I smile at Natasha through the mirror "Hey".

She looks at me and without saying anything walks away. I watch as she goes into her closet and starts picking out a black shirt and black jeans. "Tasha what's wrong?" I ask leaning on the doorframe. Nat turns to look at me and I spot tears in her eyes. I rush over to her and I cup her face in my hands "Whats wrong Tasha?".

"Fury..just told me i'll have a mission when the baby is due. Ill leave a month before the due date  and I will be back either around the due date or a month after" she tells me trying not to cry. I stare at her for a few seconds blankly before walking out of her room.

I go to the main room and it is filled with people. I let out a shakey sigh as I stand in the corner of the room out the way of people. I fake a smile as i spot Pepper walking over to me. "Hi. Want a drink?" She asks. I shake my head "I can't drink". She frowns at me looking confused "why not?".