CH 23 The Beginning

Pap 23

It's such a beautiful night, bats are flying, and people screaming.

Others would say that it's a dreadful time, but we call it, Halloween.

UN Takes a deep breath. It's now or never, he straightens his jacket, as straight as it should be for Frankenstein, the character he dressed up as. Tonight was the night they reintroduced the old countries back into the world.

He had let the other countries dress up as whatever they wanted. He considered making them dress like the old countries as well, but that would confuse his end.

"It's time already?" said Eu as he took his place on Un's left. He wore a mad scientist costume, having decided to be the one to match Un this year.

Asean stood on Un's right. This year, he wanted to be... different, he wore a black glittery witch dress, broom on his hand. He had his other hand on his hip. "It seems so, time goes by fast doesn't it?" he smiles.

UN smiles and takes another deep breath, "that it does" he holds the two by the hand, intertwining their fingers together. "Well... let's get the show on the road shall we?"

The 3 of them face forward as the curtains start to go up.

This is the day, when those of the past, reunite with those in the present.

May the lord bless this meeting, and keep all conflict and evil away.

Quite short but its an introduction to the next part of our story~

~Lunaria