One Last Miracle

BROOO THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER

WE LITERALLY PLOWED THROUGH THIS MOVIE GOODBYE--- 💀💀

ALSO YOUR COMMENTS ARE SO FUNNY AND MAKE MY DAY ISTG

I WAS DYING READING ABOUT HOW Y'ALL ARE HIDING IN MY WALLS 😭😭

...

..

.

Faunus breathes heavily as he blinks rapidly, eyes wide as he swallows thickly. He gasps as he turns to (Y/N), shaking his head wildly as he picks up the upper half of her limp body and cradles her against him.

"No, no, no, no-- (Y/N)!" he frantically speaks, his hand holding the side of her pale face as tears form once again in his eyes.

(Y/N) gasps weakly for air, her eyes struggling to open as she looks up at Faunus. Her eyes meet his before they start to close once more, making him tense up.

"No! Look at me-- Look at me, I'm right here," Faunus urges fearfully, his hand running through her hair before he grabs her hand. "Don't go! Stay with me, (Y/N)!"

He sets her hand on what hair he had left on his head.

"Flower, gleam and glow-- let your... p--power shine," Faunus starts to cry as he sings, voice breaking when nothing happens.

"Faunus..." (Y/N) calls to him, shaking her head.

"Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine!"

"Faunus," she says once more, lowering her hand from his head to hold the side of his face, his hand still over hers.

"(Y/N)..." Faunus cries, holding her hand tightly as he looks down at her.

(Y/N) smiles softly, her eyes tracing along his face before meeting his. "I... I found a dream. Are you... proud?"

Faunus' blinks, some tears falling from his eyes as he does this. "Y--Yes! I am! What... What is it, if you don't mind me... mind me asking?"

He speaks a bit slowly due to sobbing, managing a smile through his tears.

(Y/N) chuckles weakly, her thumb brushing away one of his tears. "You, sunshine. You... were my new dream."

Faunus lets out a choked laugh, smiling brightly as more tears fall. "And... And you were mine. We found... found our new dreams together... didn't we? Like we said we would."

"Like... we said... we would..." (Y/N) repeats in a whisper, smiling happily at this despite her pain.

(Y/N) opens her mouth to speak, but no sound comes out. Her expression softens as she exhales a final breath, her hand becoming limp in his.

Faunus' eyes widen as he notices this, his hand trembling as he squeezes her cold one. He slowly lowers it to rest on her stomach, propping her upper body up against him as he gently rocks her back and forth. His hand strokes the side of her face as he looks down at her peaceful expression, inhaling before sighing shakily.

"Heal... what has... been hurt," Faunus sings out with his angelic voice, though it trembled with sadness. "Save... what has been lost..."

He pauses to take a deep breath, a shuddering sigh leaving him.

"Bring back what once was mine..."

Faunus presses his forehead against (Y/N)'s.

"What once... was mine," he whispers in a broken voice, a sob leaving him as his eyes squeeze shut.

A tear falls on (Y/N)'s cheek, Faunus holding her tightly against him as he continues to sob with anguish. The gray light from outside shines in the room, illuminating Faunus' long brown hair scattered around the ground with the mirror shards, (Y/N)'s dagger still at her side.

The tear drop on (Y/N)'s cheek glows a soft gold before seeping into her skin, a golden sun pattern glowing beneath it for a moment before traveling down her neck and towards her wound.

Faunus' eyes flutter open when he notices a glowing gold light, making him gasp as he looks towards (Y/N)'s side. Light shines through her clothing, spiraling upward and resembling a plant growing.

The light travels along the room as Faunus watches in awe, tears still in his wide eyes. The golden light surrounds (Y/N), the pattern in the shape of a flower before another bright light glows through the center.

Faunus shakily breathes out through his mouth as the light fades away, tentatively reaching towards her wound. He stops himself, his eyes darting back up to (Y/N)'s face as he instinctively goes to brush his long hair out of his way.

He holds his breath as he stares at her, her eyes slowly fluttering open as her eyebrows furow.

"Faunus?"

Faunus' eyes widen as he gasps, scooting closer to her. "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) looks up at him, a slow smirk spreading on her face. "You know, you looked great before with your long hair. But wow, does short brunette hair suit you handsomely!"

Faunus lets out a startled laugh, his face brightening in a smile and a blush as he throws his arms around her and pulls her to his chest.

"(Y/N)!" he sobs in relief, holding her tight against him as he holds the back of her head.

(Y/N) smiles with tears in her eyes, hugging him back just as tight as her hands grip at his clothing. Faunus arms tighten around her as he leans back, moving one arm from around her neck to loop around her waist as he holds her flushed against him as he cries happily.

Faunus pulls away, looking over her face with a giddy smile as (Y/N) grins back at him. Faunus' hand curls around the back of her neck before he leans forward quickly, pressing his lips against hers. (Y/N) was caught off guard, blinking rapidly before she relaxes into the kiss with a muffled chuckle. They readjust their positions, both smiling with relief and joy into the loving kiss.

The clouds part for the sun, the sun shining its warm glow down onto the tower.

...

..

A royal guard yanks the doors to the king and queen's room open, Arianna looking up from her book in surprise and Frederic looking away from the balcony windows to the guard. She lowers her book while slowly closing it, her and Frederic exchanging a glance.

The guard breathes heavily, slowly smiling with a look of awe and joy as he nods.

Arianna rises from her chair with wide eyes, Frederic's mouth parting as he softly gasps.

...

..

.

EW THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT GOODBYE💀

ALSO I LIED I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS LATER HAHAHA👹👹

IT IS NOW 4 A.M

WHY AM I NOT TIRED😭😭😭

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO THIS STORY MY LOVES, THIS TIME IT WILL ACTUALLY BE UPDATED LATER TODAY AFTER I SLEEP--

UNLESS I CHOOSE TO NOT SLEEP AND UPDATE IT IN LIKE AN HOUR LMAO🤠

UNTIL THENNN ❤️❤️❤️