Chapter 10

Entering her apartment, she looks around to find them .

Niki was not there .

Heeseung was there and Jason sleeping beside him .

Y/n goes near him calling him ," Heeseung? "

Well it's the first time she called him by his name .

Heeseung jerked up . " oh you are back ! "

He smiled feeling happy .
With his sleepy eyes , he still could see the dark circles under her eyes.

It shows how much hard she had to work there.

No . She had dark circles not because of that . But because she was crying last night .

-

It was after breakfast... Y/n was sitting on the couch blankly staring into the wall .

Jason went to school . Heeseung was outside too .

She opens her album ... Marriage album and starts looking at their wedding pictures.

Just then Heeseung enters . He noticed the album that was kept on the table.

She asks," Are you busy today?"

Heeseung nods a no.

Y/n nods ," What about going to my friend's party ? Jason will stay with Niki ."

Heeseung stared at her ," Yes sure ..."
He didn't expect her to take him with her anywhere . But when she is giving a chance why not?

-

It was evening and Niki took Jason with him to his apartment.

Heeseung was waiting for y/n to get ready ...

Y/n walks in front of him wearing a poison green satin dress ... The loose strings were wrapped around her perfectly... The open back of the dress made her look ethereal..... She had rep lips and no other makeup.

Heeseung stared at the her up and down ....he was in awe ...how can she look like a goddess?? More than a model ?? Her beauty was hidden .

Y/n : Looking at me won't make things better

Heeseung gulped ..." Let's go "

The party was of Jennie 's. Her old friend she hadn't contacted for months . And she is going to her birthday party ....y/n was invited every year but she never attended it . But this time who knows what had happened to her ....

Heeseung and y/n entered the hall with gifts that she had bought on the way .

Jennie was more than shocked looking at y/n there . Standing in front of her . But she was confused why was there another person beside her but not Jake . And since when y/n has turned so sexy ? She always had a soft country side girl look ...but now it feels different.

" Hi girl !! Here this is for you .. happy birthday"

Heeseung also joins ,". Happy Birthday"

Jennie smiles widely ... " I missed you girl ... Who is h-he?"

Y/n holds his hand ," We will marry soon "

Heeseung was standing there flustered.  Such words from her were like dream. What has happened to her today?

Jennie nods not understanding what happened in between.

" Enjoy the party darling.... I'll talk to you alone when everyone will leave ok?"

Y/n smiles " yes sure "

She was feeling crazy ... memories of Jake hasn't yet left her mind ... She was drinking wines continuously...well now Heeseung understood that why she came here .... Yes , just to drink for free and with no Chaos....