Chapter 11

Heeseung wakes up by the movement of y/n .

Y//n was having a bad dream.

Tears were falling from her closed eyes ...the pillow was wet . She looked sad .
" Y/n ?"

Heeseung pats her softly.

Y/n opens her eyes and sits up in spilt of a second making Heeseung flinch .

She rubs off the tears ... And finally looks at Heeseung.
" I'm sorry "

" For what?"

" For disturbing your sleep ... Actually I was having a bad-"

" It's okay... You need not to be sorry for this.."

Y/n nods slowly..." Thanks"

-

Y/n was busy in calling someone....

Heeseung was looking at her from the living room .." I guess its the girl from yesterday "

Niki came just few minutes ago with Jason .

" What is her name?"

Heeseung tries to remember....." Ummm...Jen-"

" Oh!! Jennie noona "

Heeseung nods ," Ahh yes ... yesterday it was her birthday party ...u didn't go?"

" I was busy and I'll visit her today anyways for some schedule so..."

Heeseung asks," Schedule?"

Niki smiles," She is the new stylist we are hiring so we will work together"

Heeseung nods .

Niki : And noona has other friends too ....other than Jennie noona ... She is kinda ignorant towards her friends-

Heeseung refuses," No she's not ... Yesterday the way she interacted was different like she missed her a lot -"

Niki : She pretends always.. I am tired of her pretending and now I get confused wh-

Niki stopped as he noticed y/n walking towards them.

Y/n smiles at Niki and searches for Jason .

Niki : He is downstairs playing in the park .

Y/n : What?! How did you leave him alone ??!

Y/n runs opens her door and straight to find Jason .

Niki and Heeseung stood there processing.

-

" Jason!!!! Jason!!!! "

Jason looks and runs towards y/n hugging her.

" Mumma ? Where did you go yesterday?"

" Umm...to aunty Jennie "

" Mumma I want to go too!!!! Please!!!pwease!!"

Y/n knew that she had to reveal it one day or other .

" Ohk I'll take you to her "

-

5:00pm

Y/n : Niki! Take me to Jennie ...I need to-

Heeseung: I'm taking you ...she wanted to take pictures with me soo both works will be done ...

Niki facepalmed mentally.....how can he say that infront of his love like that??! He's such a dumb !
What would she think ? She would think that Jennie might have caught his eyes ...pabo!

Y/n looked at him blinking her eyes few times .
She wondered when did all of this happen ? Like taking pictures and talking about things?

Niki : Umm I have schedule with Jennie as she is our new stylist...so let's go together hmm?