Chapter 8

The words " You are famous and we don't match your standards" that y/n said were really hurting.

Heeseung was unable to sleep for few days ...

Her words kept on repeating on his head . And he can't stop it . Her painful eyes and voice which made him feel worse ....he wanted to give her a hug and say that he was there and no one can hurt her .....

But all the thoughts were in no use when she told to leave her alone ...

He was really in love. When ? How ? He don't know but he fell for her .

-

Tomorrow is Sunday so she has no work.
Maybe a good time to have a drink ?

And what about Jason ? The maid left long ago .

" Baby ? I'm going for a walk ok? "

" Mumma ! I'll miss you "

" Aww baby !! Okay I'll come early "

" I'll drink less ", she says to herself and locks the door .

Jason was playing inside.

Reaching the bar by a cab .... She asks for a drink.
" Give me a drink ....hard one "

" You will feel dizzy ma'am "

" It's okay I'll drink less "

She starts drinking.

The main purpose to visit the bar was to meet Jake. She has always found him with Sarah here only those days when she used to come .

But after so many days , this was the first time she wanted some drink to sober up .

As she was sure , yes she watches both Jake and Sarah making out . And what to expect?

After their session, y/n walks towards them .

She smiles . " Hi Jake , hi Sarah "

Both of them nods feeling guilty.

" So you do remember me Jake , don't you?"

Jake : Hmm...

" Your life is beautiful as it was before"

Jake looks down.

" Look at me Jake "

When they make eye contact, he could feel the pain in her eyes . The soft teary eyes ...who he fell in love before...same eyes but now he sees there only pain .

Y/n watches his eyes , he looked lost . She was sure that Jake doesn't love her anymore. The eyes she fell in love were not these . These eyes are more empty.

" You remember Jason ? Our child ?"

" Yes .... How is he doing?"

" WITHOUT YOU !!! Ask how is he doing me!!"

Tears were falling .

" YOU KNOW ?! HE ASKS FOR HIS FATHER .. THAT LITTLE KID IS BULLIED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A FATHER !!! AND HERE YOU ARE ENJOYING.... Huh"

She shouts at him stopping everything around her ... Now everyone was looking at them .

" WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME JAKE ??? AND WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? FOR ME AND YOU MY CHILD IS SUFFERING!!! "

y/n walks to the counter asking for another drink , " Give me another drink ....fast!"

She gulps it at one go .

" Another!"

Also gulps .

It was her tenth glass of that hard drink .
She was fully drunk .